Just Cher 3.0 #4 The Pity Party Continues ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you have flitted to a new thread, i think i will give that one a miss 😏 i am defo not part of the groupies for that lot πŸ˜‚ Dourface got hunted for less πŸ˜‚
I'm defo not there to be a groupie come gossip with me on it, tattles half dead as it isπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

If I'm honest I was more wanting a separate thread for them so that it kept it away from anyone who are fans, just ignore the first 2 pages πŸ˜‚ πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gutted I missed our Queen kdawgs return 😭 did she sound alright after the polo carry on?

Reactions: 4
Gutted I missed our Queen kdawgs return 😭 did she sound alright after the polo carry on?
She didn't even utter the cretins name, which is the best thing to do and ignored any comments about it.

She has taken on the role of Kim Jung-Un and insta blocked anyone that used to be associated with him too. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm defo not there to be a groupie come gossip with me on it, tattles half dead as it isπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

If I'm honest I was more wanting a separate thread for them so that it kept it away from anyone who are fans, just ignore the first 2 pages πŸ˜‚ πŸ™„
aye I’ll be there for gossip purposes only seeing as that guys lives seems to be the hotbed for drama just now, still think every single one of that group are weird cunts and toxic as duck. Maybe I slept through the chapter when they redeemed their vile behaviour πŸ’€

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.