Just Cher 3.0 #4 The Pity Party Continues ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t lie I think it’s good to have a live on to raise awareness as this happened with a young girl from Coatbridge and she was found safe. It can reach many people. I really hope this young dude is okay

Reactions: 3
Anyone who is in chers live, and think her or Jade are heroes, is a brain dead bleeping idiot.

every single bit of drama can be traced back to one of those two, Amy Granda snatcher, polo and their band of merry monkeys. Absolutely sickening that theyre sitting there acting concerned whilst they’ve sat back and encuraged It to get this far.
cher phoning the police for an update and people saying because they’ve said there is none, he’s been found and it’s not good. Couldn’t possibly be that they’re not gonna tell some melt from tiktok details about a boy she doesn’t know.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ambulance and police have been spotted someone's saying in the Live. I hope he's ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Funny how big magz isn’t getting in on this one for a bit of clout like usual….🤔

Reactions: 4
Did she find him yet. She ain't getting a view from me
Nope she's saying she hopes he's just turned his phone off and went a walk to clear his head. Really hope he is safe.

I am angry at 'End trolling' saying we are just as bad etc. I wouldn't say we are we discuss what we see on Tik Tok good and bad. We aren't vile bullies like Scotty and Polo.

Reactions: 8
I dunno who was in the box, but some lassie was like ‘I don’t know what when on on this app today but I’ll need to investigate so I can pass on to the family”

aye, nah bother inspector clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I won’t lie I think it’s good to have a live on to raise awareness as this happened with a young girl from Coatbridge and she was found safe. It can reach many people. I really hope this young dude is okay
Can see what your saying there, but with that lot I'm sure that reason never even entered their heads!

Reactions: 5
Are they really trying to put this on tattle 😮
Doesn't surprise me to be honest. Not one of those bleeping scheme gremlins know how to take accountability for their actions. They can all rot in hell for all I care. bleeping wrong yins. And all the screen recordings are there for people to see own yer tit stop passing the buck. Unlike yous we don't make tit up then retract and deny.

Reactions: 11
Nope she's saying she hopes he's just turned his phone off and went a walk to clear his head. Really hope he is safe.

I am angry at 'End trolling' saying we are just as bad etc. I wouldn't say we are we are discuss what we see on Tik Tok good and bad. We aren't vile bullies like Scotty and Polo.
Has that end trolling woman even read tattle the past few days ? We’ve absolutely not been bullies at all, we’ve spoken about the bullying that’s going on .
If anyone harms themselves over the past two days the blame lies with Polo.
The whole lot of them have went too far with so many , but it’s particularly horrific what they’ve done to Tam, Kdawg & now this mark boy they all have struggled with bad mental health in the past and don’t seem to have done anything wrong to warrant being harassed like this .

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I am angry at 'End trolling' saying we are just as bad etc. I wouldn't say we are we are discuss what we see on Tik Tok good and bad. We aren't vile bullies like Scotty and Polo.
Her that's aye screaming at people. She's another glory hunter

Reactions: 3
Has that end trolling woman even read tattle the past few days ? We’ve absolutely not been bullies at all, we’ve spoken about the bullying that’s going on .
If anyone harms themselves over the past two days the blame lies with Polo.
No one ever reads here. They all take the pondscums word for it. Can't think for themselves. Even the clowns with yes the girls in name can't think for themselves. That desperate to fit in. Those are the bullies

Reactions: 5

I'll be honest I do feel bad for laughing at him on here earlier 🫣
we comment our opinion on what we see, it isn't always nice and I've made plenty nasty comments about people in here but everyone knows what tattle is about so they don't have to read if negative opinions are going to upset them. that lot go out of their way to hound, bully and harass people and that is the big difference!

Are they really trying to put this on tattle 😮
I've came off but wouldn't surprise me!

Reactions: 4
If the live wasn't on i would be sitting here a bag of nerves and worried for this young boy. However the lot of them are full of drama but then if they didn't have drama would any of us be here? Course we wouldn't. I just pray for this boy I just think if it was one of mine my son or my man who did try to take his own life a couple years ago and I had no idea where he was just found the empty pill packets and a belt hanging from the door called police and we were all out searching for hours to then have the police come pick me up and take me to hospital someone had found him wandering a field and phoned an ambulance as they knew he didn't seem right. My man then went on to have so many fits due to all the pills he had swallowed and seeing him in hospital that day broke me so any time I feel his mood is dipping I have to make sure he's OK

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.