Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Well hello my wee tayto lifers I've not been on here for a couple of days as been busy with my family then today I get sent screen recording of some irrelevant fucker sayin I had said she stole money or some shit. So I'm here to stand up for myself, oh wait...🧑‍🦼 🤦‍♀️🤣 let's get some things straight here. Firstly ( in lee sutherlands voice) I am a WOOMAN as I have said before many times in here. I might be disabled and I might no have seen ma vag for a while but im pretty sure I haven't grown a penis im disabled not fucking magic plus those kinky bitches from here that go to cjs would prob try and pump me if I had penis 😉 I do not know who this Laura character even is I've never mentioned anything about anyone stealing money from womans aid. So teethal weapon needs to shut her pie hole. As for her comments saying she hopes i fall out my wheelchair or whatever shite she' was spewing mate I can actually walk🚶‍♂️ i just use this so my pip doesn't get stopped plus I'm a lazy bastard and the blue badge ♿ comes in handy gets me closer to the door at mcdonalds 😜one thing I will not have is anyone pushing me around i get pushed around all day every day at home I won't stand for it here😅 Right am all out of jokes bloody knew I wouldn't be good at stand up 😜 I have too much dignity to be on social media screaming like a banshee so I have nothing else to say on the matter. Hope you all are doing ok today 💖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Made a feelings board lads. The many faces of Cher. Check in with your emotions, it’s ok not to be ok ❤

I’m number 7 today. Utterly fed up. Glad it’s Friday! Thinking of breaking out the Malibu, drink myself up to a 9.

6319CA74-E40D-436E-A64D-8FD10DD639DC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Polo we do not stick up for you, claim you, or even like you. We think you're a bawbag with your constant bullying, transparent lego hair, kidding on you've been in the jail when you haven't. Get a life and get off tik tok lives. Do something with your life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Cher thinks people use tiktok to help their mental health and it's getting used against them. She's a good person who helps people. If anyone says she comes for people it's people who come for her first. She never starts it. It needs to be forgotten and start fresh. Cher people don't just forget your a horrible cunt because you said so. What did Janice do to you? What did Janice's daughter do to you? People really need to stop acting like their shit dont stink. You can't be a horrible bastard then ask everyone to forget it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Slowpoker

VIP Member
She's got too much anxiety to leave the house or take the wain out. I get it, I really get it. But she has absolutely no issue leaving the house to fight strangers, she can run out the front door & catch a train for that. There's fun things you can do in the house or in your garden. She sits on lives until dinner time when John comes in from work that's a good 9/10 hours she could be doing something with the wain or to help her mental health. They are all in the box saying they can't get themselves out this bad place they are with their mental health. You've got to try, spending all day talking on strangers & fighting doesn't help. There's no try in these people.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Fkn last I'm putting here on this issue and only because I will not have anyone say lies about me. Laura told everyone on a live that I said terrible things about her when I don't even know who the fuck she is! This here was Laura's proof that im a bully and nasty bastard. 1, no where do I mention her 2, I stand by (no pun intended) 🥴 every single thing I've said here. If me sticking up for a rape victim and domestic abuse victim is me being a bully well a bully I am!!! Yes I was disgusted with Scott saying shit to that lassie who had been to court about being raped Yes I was disgusted with cher sitting on a live talking about her neighbour who was in a domestic abuse relationship saying well she knew what she was like when she married him and my comment was,well from experience the abuser isn't like that at the beginning of a relationship. And yes I did comment about cherine! If this is the proof that im a bully ill take that on the chin. What I will not take is anyone saying I was vicious to them when ive never fucking mentioned her. So I'm putting this here for all the ones who can be bothered coming over here to read whats said instead of making up bullshit. Now I don't cry very often and I've not cried cause someone hurt my wee feelings saying they will tip me out my wheelchair 🙄 I cried because I was and still am furious about the lies being spouted and that anger came out in tears! Laura turnbull you may think you have an advantage over me being an able bodied person but what I lack in physical ability I make up for with decorum, grace, and intelligence something you quite clearly, are deficient in!
Now im done with the dregs of tiktok 👋

Attachments

• 84.3 KB
  • 77.8 KB
  • 85.5 KB
  • 53.9 KB
    • Heart
    • Wow

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
    We've all said snide comments about people but overall there's a line that shouldn't be crossed and that's using race/disabilities/LGBT+ etc to put someone down!

King Scottish has went up in my book on this live...hope he lives up to it and isn't just saying the right things at the moment!
    Every person on that live has went up in my estimations. King Scottish ive not said anything about hes sound but I've called scotty all the arseholes under the sun yer still an arsehole Scott but least ye own it🤣 but I appreciate them all sticking up for people with disabilities i never knew that Laura had mentioned about my parenting until I read it there on that live aw sweetheart I may be here gossiping but never in my life have I acted like a complete fanny on tiktok screaming for attention and slating someone for their disability. Ill have you know my kids are well mannered well behaved and brought up to have grace and dignity something you lack and they certainly would never discriminate against anyone due to their race/religion/disability. Have a blessed day tattlers 🥰

• Heart
    Those irrelevant bastards really poisoned the tea, eh lads?!

They fully want to believe we’re nasty, bitter old loners, bored hoosewives whose comments and opinions project our own insecurities 😭 Sorry to burst the bubble, cunts, but the threads on here are a broad mix of parents, professionals, banter experts who all share the opinion that some ‘characters’ have turned Scottish TikTok into an absolute cesspit.

I’ve never claimed to be perfect, I try hard not to be mean or derogatory, but hold my hands up to smuggling insults into ‘jokes’ and have often apologised. These cunts tear folk down, cause untold misery…yet jump on a mental health bandwagon and think they can throw blame and shade on us?

They’re the ones who turn their lives into ‘content’. Toxic, chaotic ‘content’ that is streamed for all to view and form an opinion on. Neglect of their children, gubbing or snorting of class A’s, causual racism…the list is endless. They spew lies and misinformation that their braindead minions take as Gospel, yet we’re all the bad yins?

Gies fuckin’ peace.

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
    Scambank phoned the police cos someone cast a spell on her via DM.

She's still alive though so i'm assuming it wasn't Avada Kedavra. Thank the Lord.

• Haha
    Reactions: 17
    So Tracey wants a Motorhome within the next 2 year… Craig has to learn to drive and then they will get a MH for about 25-30 k…. Will only be about 3-400 pound a month. 😂😂 The good universal credits fair stretch don’t they. I would love one too but I work so I can’t afford that kind of money 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ll have what she is smoking pleseeee 😂😂 fuckin ellll 🤦🏼‍♀️
    She should start doing some content on maximising finances and budgeting cos I have far too much month left at the end of my money.

We’re even gonna have to start pumping our men soon hoosewives, the price of batteries is getting ridiculous 😭

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
    That American Wade is a creepy bastard. On Cher's live the other night, whilst she revelled in the drama of a young boy's suicidal ideation, he came in and did a prayer circle.

Aye alright Wade. Thanks for the prayers but we're trying to find his fucking address and get him some actual help. Jesus is fine but an ambulance is better.

I'm lucky I don't have a glass eye cos it would've rolled right out my fucking head.

• Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
    Laura babes, yer a wee NPC. We don't know who ye are, but you need to settle down cos yer making my cannestan climb out the cupboard, ya irritating cunt.

Last edited:
    • Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
    Roland, don't waste your time or energy on that creature. We know the facts here. And the fact is she's a stupid lying bitch. I think she mistook your kindness for weakness and thought she could get away with talking shite. Now she's doubling down on it.

Although I will say, it makes a change to see someone other than Slowpoker get this sort of shit. She's usually the target of their hate parades 😭

• Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 16

Lrkn27

VIP Member
    Well…..i have not a clue where i left this shitshow before i went away on holiday 🤯😂 i need a holiday to recover from that week of madness we have just been on. Group of pals away celebrating a 40th as if we were all 18 again 🥳 got back on Friday & been in my bed ever since 🤢 i will need to find the last thread and if i can get myself together, try & read through it 😑

• Heart
    • Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
    I just noticed they've added an email ending with @journalist.com.

Well that's me convinced. Shall i send my birth certificate?

• Haha
    • Heart