Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the post on that blokes master bedroom she helped design recently, which let’s face it, wasn’t good at all. Has she not wrote a blog post about it? Didn’t save it as a highlight?

Reactions: 2
What is it with the complete overuse of “so yeh” . She starts and ends every frigging sentence with it. Smug cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well that was riveting footage. ‘Look at my garden you losers! How many of you can get this many tents and 4x4s in your garden! I’m also showing you the rest of the land with no one on it as it’s that massive!’

Reactions: 9
Well that was riveting footage. ‘Look at my garden you losers! How many of you can get this many tents and 4x4s in your garden! I’m also showing you the rest of the land with no one on it as it’s that massive!’
I hate to admit it but I would love to do what they have done. Mini festival for family and friends 💕💕 I know! I know! Don’t hate me. She’s still smug cow though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve seen other Instagrammers going to similar festivals and it looked so fun with so much atmosphere. Her footage looked really dull, smug and just boring - her fake “hey sweety” and instead of videoing for completely strangers why not greet your actual guests instead!!?? I dunno it just felt like it really lacked a fun atmosphere and I found the walking around really boring to watch - not inspirational at all

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I would have thought the process for an instahun would be about ‘how can I inspire and influence?’ Nothing there was inspiring. Just a bragfest!

Reactions: 3
Other requirements: middle aged, never been to an actual festival in your life.
Adding Dad dancing to the list! How embarrassing being filmed and SJ sticking it on Instagram. Thought her event was quite low key for her. Thought she’d chuck a few Arlo&jacob sofas outside, install posh portaloos, have a few tablescapes with candles, foliage & fresh flowers donated from some small business, rope in Rosannas restaurant to provide the food for free or some other sucker, and after the guests are gone, write a blog about how you too can create the perfect garden festival.

Reactions: 5
First thing I noticed was how tit & unappealing the house looks. No wonder she opened up the field for all the Boden/Northface school parents and family… all 20 of them.. cringe cringe cringe. And don’t get me started on Matt the Pratt.. he’s such a cock!

They’re actually painful to watch now, I get second hand cringe and can never make it through her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cringe, Cringe, Cringe but 3/10 for trying. I think they'd have had all of 30 adults- that’s just 15 couples- is that all they could muster? Should have Sheppherd’d them into a smaller area to make it seem like there were more there- they all looked a bit lost in that place. And as for the glittery faces- how shite was that??? Come on SJ- know you’re reading….. you can surely do better than that?
perhaps stick to a bit of fluffing up cushions luvvie.
What made it an ‘event’ rather than a ‘party’ which most of us would have called it. Also wondered if you charged for parking and if you charged per tent or per head to stay the night?!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've had better Hogmanay parties (New Year's eve) at my friend's house with all our friends and all our kids , than SJ's lame 'festival'...
Party has been held annually for past 20 years, since the kids were all toddlers - at its heyday, there were often in excess of 50 people at the party ...we'd all bring a selection of ( hot and cold) food for the buffet as well as drinks...great evening for everyone
Sadly kids have all grown up and left home so N Year is a much more sedate affair now, but loads of good memories- and not an IG post in sight!

Oh Lord! Like another poster it has really shown how bad the house really is. But yes BIG land!
I think this is all to keep the followers interested as there is literally no content and her numbers dwindled fast in the last coupes of months 121k to 119!
I don’t believe for a minute that this festival was for her private enjoyment.
It is to keep the followers or even more likely to show the land potential for a business of some sort that they probably have in mind. SO YEAH, all very predictable!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.