Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is actually selling all sorts of crap on the local FB sites. Tyres! Loads of tyres!!
What sort of tyres? Car tyres? How many are we talking about? Is this a sideline business of hers? Is she the snooty, posh female version of Del Boy? How very strange 😂 🚘 💴

Reactions: 1
What sort of tyres? Car tyres? How many are we talking about? Is this a sideline business of hers? Is she the snooty, posh female version of Del Boy? How very strange 😂 🚘 💴
Pirelli x3 and x4. Michelin. Charging different prices on different sites and one of them
Is flat!! Literally you can’t make it up! Oh and loads of clays used for shooting!!

Pirelli x3 and x4. Michelin. Charging different prices on different sites and one of them
Is flat!! Literally you can’t make it up! Oh and loads of clays used for shooting!!

Attachments

Ok I have to confess my husband has a selection of winter tyres that he stores away during summer for both of our cars! I’m wondering if they are changing cars and decided to sell their extra tyres maybe? And of course Matt is into clay pigeon shooting - I can see them both in their tweed, whilst bragging about the acres of land they own, bet they don’t tell anyone they accept free stuff though - make out they buy it all and that she’s a well known interior designer 😉 😂

Ok I have to confess my husband has a selection of winter tyres that he stores away during summer for both of our cars! I’m wondering if they are changing cars and decided to sell their extra tyres maybe? And of course Matt is into clay pigeon shooting - I can see them both in their tweed, whilst bragging about the acres of land they own, bet they don’t tell anyone they accept free stuff though - make out they buy it all and that she’s a well known interior designer 😉 😂
Oh there’s loads more! Tyres everywhere!!

• Wow
I’m flabbergasted that people who have so much money (obviously) sell stuff like this. I mean, the chair could be donated surely. Unbelievable 🙈

Reactions: 6
I’m flabbergasted that people who have so much money (obviously) sell stuff like this. I mean, the chair could be donated surely. Unbelievable 🙈
Exactly - for £5 just give it to charity for another child to use. They may be wealthy, but they take take take - so tight. Any charity work they have ever done has always been filmed in a ‘look at us, we are such good kind people’ sort of way - like a PR stunt. Didn’t she accept a fee from Asda to talk about a charity & other influencers donated their fees? Think she came under criticism and was very defensive?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Where is the ‘give back’ for realising that you’ve been bloody lucky SJ? Donate to charity FFS!!!!

Reactions: 4
She’s all over that new flower shop! Just wait - she’ll bag a collaboration or something from them. Noticed she’s taken to hiding the number of likes on her posts - is that because they are low? No one liking her advert for the garden furniture, nor her reminiscing about her old kitchen. Instagrammers like her are so untrustworthy - I never believe what they say nor what they show. It’s mostly fake and a load of bs

Reactions: 2
She’s all over that new flower shop! Just wait - she’ll bag a collaboration or something from them. Noticed she’s taken to hiding the number of likes on her posts - is that because they are low? No one liking her advert for the garden furniture, nor her reminiscing about her old kitchen. Instagrammers like her are so untrustworthy - I never believe what they say nor what they show. It’s mostly fake and a load of bs
It could well be the new Rosannas! 🤣

• Haha
The amount of middle aged 'interior designers' just like SJ, That come into my work place is ridiculous. They're all the same and they get their business from trusting insecure clients. It's so frustrating to see.

Also I am an interior architect and these interior designers always ask for my opinion so they can use that for their client, in my opinion they all know they're useless. It's a hobbie for them when the husband earns the real money.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Update: She’s having an event guys (smirk)! Got a sound system - lots & lots to plan (smirk)….very exciting (smirk)..working on lots of projects (huge smirk)..will update you guys (smirk)….blah blah and blah (smirk some more)!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Update: She’s having an event guys (smirk)! Got a sound system - lots & lots to plan (smirk)….very exciting (smirk)..working on lots of projects (huge smirk)..will update you guys (smirk)….blah blah and blah (smirk some more)!
The curl of the lip to the side makes me want to puke. FO SJ!

I’m so blind to the Botox. Hahah. So yeh

🤯

Something exciting happening in the evening. Can’t wait…night cancel my own plans to see what it is. What are in the boxes stashed in the cupboard behind her?!

The curl of the lip to the side makes me want to puke. FO SJ!

I’m so blind to the Botox. Hahah. So yeh

🤯

Something exciting happening in the evening. Can’t wait…night cancel my own plans to see what it is. What are in the boxes stashed in the cupboard behind her?!
Just had another look. OMG the lip and OMG the Botox!! Surely that’s a filter??😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.