Julie Stanton #5 Something wicker this way comes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="Ayeisha 93, post: 12150361, membe
No, its rented (ana used to live there with them before she moved) and her goal is to purchase a house she has mentioned a few times.
[/QUOTE]
Well she needs to get a move on she's over 50 isn't she? Needs a lottery win or a rich bloke. I think that kid would scupper the latter.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well she needs to get a move on she's over 50 isn't she? Needs a lottery win or a rich bloke. I think that kid would scupper the latter.
Amazingly she's 47. I would say "She must have had a tough paper round", but we all know that wouldn't have happened in a million years.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if mejules drinks tap water from her own house, but everywhere else she buys bottled. I know she buys bottled water for atticus but we don’t see any adult size ones in her shopping hauls. Or maybe it’s Atticus who will only drink bottled
Julie? Drinking water? Absolutely not. I'd put money on it. Her skin is so dry and dull. If she drank water it might actually help her. Not to mention she wouldn't need to nap all the time and function on coffee.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god! Julie showing off about Ana's podcast but Ana has stolen the whole thing from somebody else!! She's copied and done it exactly the same and even used the same title! Julie you have no right to brag. Your daughter is a thief!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my god! Julie showing off about Ana's podcast but Ana has stolen the whole thing from somebody else!! She's copied and done it exactly the same and even used the same title! Julie you have no right to brag. Your daughter is a thief!
Anna looked awful! Sorry!!!

Reactions: 2
God I bleeping hate Xmas. I may have to delete instagram till mid January.

EE5CC1DF-A3DB-4BE9-9718-163C854CF9A6.png

Posting this for the next round of questions about why their surnames are different 😂 I guess she never divorced him (or changed her name on the club card!)

Reactions: 7
lol how many times did she have to stress she will be reusing stuff from last year too , we are constantly criticising her buying & throwing out cycle on here

Reactions: 5
People who start Xmas in October piss me off sorry :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Any excuse to spend money Jules
My mum always started in August...that's because she was poor when we were growing up and she wanted to give us what she could. How it's kinda just tradition for us.

Reactions: 5
Poor old Julie couldn’t even spell Christmas right untill her viewers told her 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
I was wondering who Julie was out to dinner with until I looked at the chewed up steak and chips and glass of water 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Julie two weeks ago re Christmas stuff in shops (end of her September favourites haul) "I just can't go there yet" - two weeks later - CHRISTMAS HAUL!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish money bags would buy a new Christmas tree because that old twig she brings out every year with the hoooge baubles is dreadful , even Atticus gave it a 1/10 .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christmas haul in October! Tell me you’re running out of content ideas without telling me that you’re running out of content ideas!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.