Julie Stanton #5 Something wicker this way comes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
reeezonated. Hooman psychology.

Honestly she just cracks me up though she really does. That book review video was nearly 25 minutes long and I still have no idea what she got out of a single one of those books, she just read the title or blurb, repeated it a few times and called them great/fab/reallly good. Baffling. It's so hard to imagine her actually having read and understood them and yet she looks so enthusiastic.

Strange that she seemed so pleased that Atticus has inherited her 'love of books' - it seems more like what he loves is collecting them and buying them as yet another outlet to spend money, which seems to be the real hobby in the household.

Best part of it for me was when she was showing Davina Mcall's Menopause book and opened it on a page with the words 'Dry Vag' before then realising and shoving the pages over quickly so she didn't have to read that out. God love her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
“reasonates”, “writ”, “hooman”, “alturnate” “prolowg”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t cope with the book share video 😂😂😂😂 I don’t think reading the title, and then the blurb really counts as a book share! I highly doubt she’s read any of those books, she didn’t even seem to be able to say what they were about without reading the blurb!

‘Reezonated’ ‘hoooman’ ‘favrut’ ‘alturnut it’ ‘writ’ ‘aragrophobia’ ‘Paul-oh’ ‘pro-lowg’

I can’t deal anymore 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wearing glasses in an attempt to look intelligent - didn’t work Julie love!
Most of those books were ones that smug wealthy people read whilst the rest of us go out to work and earn our money. Povvo Julie would never have read those books.
I’m sure that ‘Joanne’ Hari will be thrilled that you have changed his name.
For someone who claims to be a bookworm, she has a very limited vocabulary.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread#6 suggestion. 'Attticus's manners are like Julie's eyebrows. Non existstant '

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How the hell does this lip smacking oaf read when she can't even pronounce words correctly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
reezonated!!! LOL!!

Julie, if you do read here - please learn to talk properly! It's not hoo-man, it's hue-man, it's not Hooges, it's Hue-ges, it's not however you pronounced prologue! Brands aren't going to want to work with someone who can't grasp basic English and we've already seen Ana getting ripped by her friends for not saying things properly - don't let Atticus be the same. It's not cute anymore.

Reactions: 10
Well that was a waste although I skipped through it 😴😴😴

Julie you need a job love!!!

Reactions: 4
The old woman is just obsessed with shopping and showing off her “Wealth” sadly she’s not earned the lifestyle she currently has and it’s all going to come crashing down on her very soon!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.