Julie Stanton #5 Something wicker this way comes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - check the pink wiki button above for FAQs.

Recap: MeJules went on a few holidays and “picked up a few bits” aka bought some more homeware. My recaps are rubbish, please elaborate someone.

Ps the thread title was my own and did actually get the most amount of likes from page 48 onwards, I promise!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The title suggestion with the most votes was by @Venom and it was 'it's close to midnight does the driver think its daylight or the dark'

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
meJules is rich rich now. in anas vlog she has a black LV bag & scarf now 👀👀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Makes you wonder where you’ve gone wrong in life 🙄

sorry having a bad day!

Reactions: 13
meJules is rich rich now. in anas vlog she has a black LV bag & scarf now 👀👀
And she took Atticus out of school for the Friday and Monday for that Manchester trip. But Money Bags Julie can afford the fines 🤑

• Haha
Makes you wonder where you’ve gone wrong in life 🙄

sorry having a bad day!
You couldn’t give me all the money in the world in exchange for being Julie. Money isn’t everything, don’t feel bad just because she gets faux happiness from designer tat.

Reactions: 14
You couldn’t give me all the money in the world in exchange for being Julie. Money isn’t everything, don’t feel bad just because she gets faux happiness from designer tat.
Yeh I know, I wouldn’t wanna be her just you work your arse off and here she and others are testing products they will never use again!
I really hope it all comes crashing down and they have to go into the real world and WORK!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I saw that but it was on page 21 and the rules are from 48 onwards I thought?
No you click the 'most liked posts' button at the top of the page and its the first title suggestion that comes up. No worries though (y)

Reactions: 1
No you click the 'most liked posts' button at the top of the page and its the first title suggestion that comes up. No worries though (y)
Ahh apologies to @Venom in that case 🙏 All the other threads I go on say nominations are only allowed from 48 onwards so I thought it was a full tattle rule 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ahh apologies to @Venom in that case 🙏 All the other threads I go on say nominations are only allowed from 48 onwards so I thought it was a full tattle rule 😁
it's fine @newtoyou this title's great 😂 I haven't watched my favourite ozzy osborne impersonator as much lately because she's been so boring

Reactions: 5
Yeh I know, I wouldn’t wanna be her just you work your arse off and here she and others are testing products they will never use again!
I really hope it all comes crashing down and they have to go into the real world and WORK!!
It will and definitely for Ana too, neither has the sensibility to invest to make this last long term. Give it 5 years and they’ll both probs be working in Maccies! Now wouldn’t that be full circle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get that the only reason Julie has just now put up a kitchen tour video is because she wanted to do a promotional cherryz haul advert but she seems to have forgotten she has already filmed a tour of her kitchen not all that long ago??!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.