Julie Stanton #5 Something wicker this way comes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all did watch hocus pocus, when Julie filmed the haul, ana and abacus 🧮 were watching it again.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Atticus was totally expecting a huge surprise from Ana when they got to Manchester 🤣 …..

Julie had better to start saving because that boy is going to want to go to Disney again and no way is Ana going to bother again.
Oh yeah, he was expecting something expensive! I bet getting nothing for a change brought him back down to earth!

I wish they would teach him to eat with his mouth closed or at least not talk to him when he is eating. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So they went to ana’s to stay for a few days but when they got there they had to go out late at night to get water, milk, cereal, coffee etc…surely ana could have got all that in for them coming? I feel like she only treats them to anything when it’s for content…anyway back to Jules

Reactions: 15
I wonder if mejules drinks tap water from her own house, but everywhere else she buys bottled. I know she buys bottled water for atticus but we don’t see any adult size ones in her shopping hauls. Or maybe it’s Atticus who will only drink bottled

Reactions: 5
So they went to ana’s to stay for a few days but when they got there they had to go out late at night to get water, milk, cereal, coffee etc…surely ana could have got all that in for them coming? I feel like she only treats them to anything when it’s for content…anyway back to Jules
Anna said in her vlog that she had asked what they wanted and Julie said they’d just go when they got there

Reactions: 2
In todays video she said she is going to load the car up it will take two trips..er why doesn't her lazy daughter help her take the suitcases to the car?

Reactions: 12
Black Sheep coffee is exclusive to Manchester?! It’s everywhere!!!! 😂 Why do this family think Manchester is the centre of the earth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Julie is honestly so uneducated. The statue wasn't just a 'suffragettes'. it was Emmeline Pankhurst who yes, did a lot of work in activism and led the way but she made it sound like the statue just represented suffragettes. It also had her date of birth and death!

Really pointless video today. I appreciate some youtubers do put a lot of effort in to videos, but putting an 8 minute video up of a really boring day in Manchester and calling that a (well paid! 😭) job is laughable!

• Haha
"We're less than an hour away from home so we stopped at a services..." Why??? You had breakfast an hour and a half ago and you bought extra pain au chocolat for Bratticus to bring home. I understand if you need to use the bathroom, but Atticus had a Costa cup in his hand so you obviously got more food/drink. Just drive home and stop wasting money!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
"We're less than an hour away from home so we stopped at a services..." Why??? You had breakfast an hour and a half ago and you bought extra pain au chocolat for Bratticus to bring home. I understand if you need to use the bathroom, but Atticus had a Costa cup in his hand so you obviously got more food/drink. Just drive home and stop wasting money!!!
The amount of money she spends on takeaway coffee's she could have that deposit for a house by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Really pointless video today. I appreciate some youtubers do put a lot of effort in to videos, but putting an 8 minute video up of a really boring day in Manchester and calling that a (well paid! 😭) job is laughable!
Well at least she is more consistent that Ana with the videos, even if the videos are crap

Reactions: 5
It really was just a vlog of Atticus eating and Julie drinking coffee! I’m sure that Ana has a coffee machine in her flat, but that’s clearly not good enough. I doubt that Julie will ever get a mortgage. She can’t manage her money.

Reactions: 4
No wonder it takes them 5 hours to drive to Manchester when Ana said it should only take around 3! I’d love to know how much she spends on coffee a month

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.