Julie Stanton #2 Jealous of my second thread are ya?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her replies to comments always remind me of the way Lorna Luxe speaks to her followers. Always ‘ahh great’, ‘ahh thank you’. It’s weird and she never used to do it, only since she’s got more followers. It seems cold and blunt to me..

I agree that It’s hard to picture Julie in a relationship because she seems so used to having things her way. I’m not sure if she would be able to let anyone in unless they are a complete doormat! I do hate that saying though (contradicting myself) I remember Saffron saying it to Ana, yes it may be because she’s used to Ana being single but I felt like it was a veiled insult on Saffron’s part..

Lastly, I get if some people have a really bad history with a parent and refer to them by name but saying that Ana is holding onto something because she said dad seems a bit silly. Firstly it is her biological dad so of course she will call him that and maybe she cba to always go into explaining the whole situation. Secondly, holding onto something - of course she probably will for the rest of her life as at the end of the day even though he may have been crappy, he is still her dad and she would want both parents in the same room one day. Saying all of that, he seems awful if he refuses to be in a room with Julie for the sake of his daughter. What could Julie have done that is that bad? She’s the mother of his daughter and he made an adult decision to be with her... Totally immature on his part. With Julie’s character you would think she would be the one refusing to see him!

Reactions: 4
Her replies to comments always remind me of the way Lorna Luxe speaks to her followers. Always ‘ahh great’, ‘ahh thank you’. It’s weird and she never used to do it, only since she’s got more followers. It seems cold and blunt to me..

I agree that It’s hard to picture Julie in a relationship because she seems so used to having things her way. I’m not sure if she would be able to let anyone in unless they are a complete doormat! I do hate that saying though (contradicting myself) I remember Saffron saying it to Ana, yes it may be because she’s used to Ana being single but I felt like it was a veiled insult on Saffron’s part..

Lastly, I get if some people have a really bad history with a parent and refer to them by name but saying that Ana is holding onto something because she said dad seems a bit silly. Firstly it is her biological dad so of course she will call him that and maybe she cba to always go into explaining the whole situation. Secondly, holding onto something - of course she probably will for the rest of her life as at the end of the day even though he may have been crappy, he is still her dad and she would want both parents in the same room one day. Saying all of that, he seems awful if he refuses to be in a room with Julie for the sake of his daughter. What could Julie have done that is that bad? She’s the mother of his daughter and he made an adult decision to be with her... Totally immature on his part. With Julie’s character you would think she would be the one refusing to see him!
no its not her biological dad its just a guy julie dated so yes it is silly

Reactions: 9
How do we know she wasn’t speaking about her biological dad? They never mentioned Julie being on bad terms with the other man that Anastasia calls dad. It’s more than silly to say that she is holding onto something that isn’t there. Well if she was talking about the man that isn’t her biological dad then even more of a reason for her to be holding onto him if her real dad wasn’t in her life? It’s completely normal to crave that father figure... even if he doesn’t want to know...?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How do we know she wasn’t speaking about her biological dad? They never mentioned Julie being on bad terms with the other man that Anastasia calls dad. It’s more than silly to say that she is holding onto something that isn’t there. Well if she was talking about the man that isn’t her biological dad then even more of a reason for her to be holding onto him if her real dad wasn’t in her life? It’s completely normal to crave that father figure... even if he doesn’t want to know...?
Ana dosent know her biological dad 😂😂😂 its been mentioned loads of times 👍🏼

you obviously have not watched Anas old videos and dont know what your talking about. its nonsense

Reactions: 16
I think Julie was married to Ana’s non biological dad (that’s where Stanton comes from I think). Ana said they were together from when Ana was in the womb up until around age 9/10.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
All the men who've shagged me Julie are firmly in hiding and wouldn't you be too looking at the state of that! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ana dosent know her biological dad 😂😂😂 its been mentioned loads of times 👍🏼

you obviously have not watched Anas old videos and dont know what your talking about. its nonsense
Not claiming to have watched all her old videos but she has mentioned more than once in other videos about the situation. I’m aware that she wasn’t raised by her biological dad and isn’t in contact with him but thought she might have at least known him. Apologies I’m not a die hard fan like you 🥲

Regardless if I know what I’m talking about in regards to the dad situation. I’ll say it again - it’s ridiculous to say she’s holding onto something by calling him dad. Yes of course she would be. He’s not a boyfriend or mate that she once had. This is someone who has raised her. That’s my little nonsense point I was getting across😀✌

• Haha
Not claiming to have watched all her old videos but she has mentioned more than once in other videos about the situation. I’m aware that she wasn’t raised by her biological dad and isn’t in contact with him but thought she might have at least known him. Apologies I’m not a die hard fan like you 🥲

Regardless if I know what I’m talking about in regards to the dad situation. I’ll say it again - it’s ridiculous to say she’s holding onto something by calling him dad. Yes of course she would be. He’s not a boyfriend or mate that she once had. This is someone who has raised her. That’s my little nonsense point I was getting across😀✌
I dont like Ana im a regular on her thread lols. its an opinion website and to me it’s embarrassing and silly 🥰👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I wouldn't know who's the dad and what dad is dad to which kid lol! The interest for me is non existent however I would love to see who's ragged Julie 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldn't know who's the dad and what dad is dad to which kid lol! The interest for me is non existent however I would love to see who's ragged Julie 🤢🤢🤢
It is all very confusing. there was a debate on anas thread on why ana and atticus have the same second name but not the same as julie. tbh i still don’t know the answer 😂🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It is all very confusing. there was a debate on anas thread on why ana and atticus have the same second name but not the same as julie. tbh i still don’t know the answer 😂🤷🏽‍♀️
Cos Julie being Julie wouldn't want to be known as a 2x2 because she thinks she's better than anyone else remember x

Reactions: 6
Cos Julie being Julie wouldn't want to be known as a 2x2 because she thinks she's better than anyone else remember x
I think its more of a debate of where Kingsnorth actually came from because its not Julies maiden name and ana and atticus have different dads. not a clue all very confusing

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think its more of a debate of where Kingsnorth actually came from because its not Julies maiden name and ana and atticus have different dads. not a clue all very confusing
Kingsnorth is Julie’s maiden name 😂 I put it on Anas wiki cos it was asked so much 😅

She probs shagged the brother cos she screams dirty slag to me

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.