Julie Stanton #2 Jealous of my second thread are ya?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie saying life is long it’s really long? That’s the most weird thing to say, life is so so short. Especially when you do nothing other than go shopping, that’s not what life is about. Sad answer if you ask me
I think she means when you are a single parent with not much money and its a struggle then it seems long.

Reactions: 5
Julie saying life is long it’s really long? That’s the most weird thing to say, life is so so short. Especially when you do nothing other than go shopping, that’s not what life is about. Sad answer if you ask me
That’s why it feels long to her because she does duck all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She literally doesn't do duck all. In a week she goes shopping, reads, shopping, quick freshen up the house, takes atticus to and from school...what else?

Reactions: 13
So does she not have an actual real job??
Youtube/Instagram is what she says her 'job' is

However surely she should realise it probably won't be a long term career for her. She doesn't get a really high number of views on her videos, so she should really have a more long term plan in place so that she has a secure income for herself and to support Atticus

Reactions: 10
Youtube/Instagram is what she says her 'job' is

However surely she should realise it probably won't be a long term career for her. She doesn't get a really high number of views on her videos, so she should really have a more long term plan in place so that she has a secure income for herself and to support Atticus
I really agree with this. I think with young influencers like Ana etc they don’t need to worry too much about getting a “proper job” so to speak if influencing dies down as they are young fresh and lots of places would likely take them on. Plus a lot of young influencers who’ve done the job a while have built pretty ok foundations for theirself already eg mortgages own businesses etc.

However the likes of Julie really should look into a qualification or job on the side because of influencing we’re to die down in the coming years she would struggle to get a “proper job” due to her age, I know workplaces like to say they don’t discriminate but they do. They are much more likely to employ a young fresh enthusiastic person over Julie who will be ready to leave / retire in the near future compared to a 25 year old who has more to offer to the company in terms of longevity

Reactions: 9
Even when eyebrows is out of the country we will still have the misfortune to have to see her every move! Holidays are for vloggin 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can anyone imagine Julie in a relationship? I could never! Wasn't she with Anna's "dad" for a long while?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else find it odd she still calls him dad even tho they’ve had no contact for literally years? seems like she’s trying to hold onto something that isn’t there

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else find it odd she still calls him dad even tho they’ve had no contact for literally years? seems like she’s trying to hold onto something that isn’t there
Do we know for sure they haven’t had contact for years? In her latest video she said she knows her dad would never be in the same room as Julie again, but Julie would be open to it. I’d love to know what happened!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we know for sure they haven’t had contact for years? In her latest video she said she knows her dad would never be in the same room as Julie again, but Julie would be open to it. I’d love to know what happened!
yes shes mentioned before she hasnt seen him since they broke up

Reactions: 3
Julie my love, I'm just here to say you do look 50. Older actually. Stop being delusional. Stop smoking and deeply moisturise your skin, drink water, use a retinol. Your wrinkles are deeper than my self loathing...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
yes shes mentioned before she hasnt seen him since they broke up
Do you mean Ana or Julie? Ana has seen him since they broke up, she’s spoken about having dinner with him a couple of times. But it did seem that they go quite long without seeing each other

Reactions: 7
Julie my love, I'm just here to say you do look 50. Older actually. Stop being delusional. Stop smoking and deeply moisturise your skin, drink water, use a retinol. Your wrinkles are deeper than my self loathing...
She does look really old for her age, and they’re banging on about how young she looks. I saw a comment saying she looked at least 10 years younger, nearly spat my tea out!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She does look really old for her age, and they’re banging on about how young she looks. I saw a comment saying she looked at least 10 years younger, nearly spat my tea out!
Someone's taking the piss. She doesn't look in her 30s. The woman was too stunned to speak🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do wonder why she always forks out for that expensive Liz Earl stuff when it clearly isn't working 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she’s started doing her new primary school teacher YouTube laugh in Anas videos now too

Reactions: 1
I do wonder why she always forks out for that expensive Liz Earl stuff when it clearly isn't working 🙊
Because it's got a name attached to it. Pretty simple. She's a label slag. My mum will tell ya, miss Earle started out making DIY skincare from your kitchen on this morning back in the 80s. And that was her top tips along with "eating yourself beautiful" Julie is a sheep. She's dumb as a box of rocks. When someone has their fingers in all the pies they're not exactly an expert but Julie eats stuff up because of a brand name.

Reactions: 8
Can anyone imagine Julie in a relationship? I could never! Wasn't she with Anna's "dad" for a long while?
I can imagine her being very difficult in a relationship tbf. Almost as if everything would have to be her way etc.

Atticus is going to be unbearable when he’s older! Look at him now. Drives me mad
Oh definitely. He's far too much as it is.

Just look at the time he liked a tiny bit of an onion, over dramatic af

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.