Julie Stanton #2 Jealous of my second thread are ya?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana went to guest relations for fast passes? Is that even a thing anymore, isnt it all done by the app now with genie plus.

Reactions: 3
I’ve said before but I started off loving her content, that was before the primark video and now I can’t bare her. The “elegant” hand movements and constant sly bragging of always buying the best of this and that. Don’t get me started on Bratticus! Not grateful for a single thing! And she’s going to make him worse.
I called her out on one of her videos, nothing bad but just what everyone else is thinking, was kinda fed up with all of the ass kissers. Had this complete weirdo small YouTuber keep sending me messages sticking up for her. Was all very bizarre.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Lol when Julie say ‘Atticus is dressed appropriately for the day’ ….. throwing shade at Ana and Haz’s ass cracks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Bloody hell Haz quite literally had her ass out.. right infront of atticus? bit inappropriate

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Lol when Julie say ‘Atticus is dressed appropriately for the day’ ….. throwing shade at Ana and Haz’s ass cracks
Lmaoooo yes 😭

Has anyone noticed that everything on haz is loooonnnnggggggg

Reactions: 8
I called her out on one of her videos, nothing bad but just what everyone else is thinking, was kinda fed up with all of the ass kissers. Had this complete weirdo small YouTuber keep sending me messages sticking up for her. Was all very bizarre.
It wasn’t Louis Ormond was it?😂😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What the hell is Haz wearing in Julie’s new vlog, I get that it’s hot outside but what’s wrong with shorts and tshirt she’s basically walking round in a bikini with a family that isn’t even hers, I’m sure the young children at Disney don’t want to see that, I’m sorry to sound like a Karen but she looks so inappropriate- wear it clubbing not round Disney world????

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.