Julie Stanton #2 Jealous of my second thread are ya?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @Shrekssister for winning title suggestion (y). Recap for anyone who missed anything..

Julie did a '£30 Primark outfit challenge and proceeded to piss everyone off when she scoffed at having to wear some Primark converse dupes. Even though her house is full of Primark tat and she wears Primark clothes:unsure:. #toogoodforprimarknow

Bought more stuff she didn't need including a GANNI hat, M&S UGG dupes, and more house tat.

Went on a Tinder date but well to put it mildly her date didn't want to see her again. Jealous are ya?

Wants a new bigger Mini something like the Clubman. How's the saving for the house going?

Reactions: 16
See someone commented about Atticus potentially being on the spectrum he does a lot of hand flapping in her new vid and also so annoying to watch just for the fact she can’t get a word in 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
See someone commented about Atticus potentially being on the spectrum he does a lot of hand flapping in her new vid and also so annoying to watch just for the fact she can’t get a word in 🤦🏻‍♀️
She was getting so stressed out with him interrupting.

Reactions: 11
Also just shows HOW much she has became about money etc when she says her suitcases have to match? Seriously 😂 even Anna said they don’t 😂

Reactions: 10
Is it just me that is stingy or does everyone else think when Julie says she didn’t pick much up from the shops, that it seems like loads and a massive haul?🥲 Sorry but i don’t know anyone who spends like that. Yes me and my friends may get a special outfit for a night out that might be a little pricey but we properly think it over and it’s not a daily occurrence because we’ve been saving for it and trying not to spend on other things. She must be minted ?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wonder why Atticus didn’t like the suitcase? Maybe because it doesn’t match? 😂 but I was thinking maybe since it was a Minnie one and not Mickey? I thought he’d have liked a Disney one to take to Disney.
I thought the same about buying all new clothes, especially for Julie. Maybe Atticus would need a lot since surely he has grown since summer so the old ones may not fit?
Also when we went away as a family (2adults 2children) we’d only take two big suitcases shared between us all. So two big ones seems so much to me, although we went to places where we’d just be by the pool all day so just had coverups for over bikinis plus night time outfits so I guess going somewhere like Disney you would need more clothes.

Reactions: 7
Guys I think we need to give Julie some sympathy, the poor lamb had sooooo Mitch to think about and she is so stressed with filming some clips and buying a hoooooge suitcase and new clothes. Bless her heart her head is frazzled from the stress ….*note massive notes of sarcasm* 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The tension reading between the lines in MEjules vlog sat with Ana in the car, "I didn't even ask which car we were getting in I knew id be driving" Julie loves the range because "obviously Ana is coming in her range" she looks fuming, but excited to see both vlog angles of her vegetarian Katsu x

Id be the same if my mum was sponging off my career filming herself for YouTube tbh ahaha

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I left England when I was a kid but seriously want to slap her when she says hoooge, please tell me it’s just a Julie thing ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In Ana's 20 Questions with mum video today Julie says she feels really sorry for all.the people who leave negative comments. Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The music in her videos literally make me wanna die inside it’s so annoying😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she refused another drink and is shocked the bloke doesn’t want to see her again?

probably a blessing, ana would probably try and bed him

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Atticus' hair gives me massive anxiety. All I see is a mcdonalds M

Also Julies style gives me major anxiety...she needs to start acting her age she looks a clip

Can anyone else see Atticus becoming the next edie (eduardo) from the sacconejolys?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It really annoys me when they say the things like the best thing about having a youtube career is helping people etc, Oh just admit its the MONEYYYY.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Julie saying life is long it’s really long? That’s the most weird thing to say, life is so so short. Especially when you do nothing other than go shopping, that’s not what life is about. Sad answer if you ask me

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.