Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mean to sound really horrible (about to say something horrible lol). But the work she has had done, the filter she uses and faces she pulls it makes her look like a female Desperate Dan. Like the way she down turns her mouth irritates the life out of me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't mean to sound really horrible (about to say something horrible lol). But the work she has had done, the filter she uses and faces she pulls it makes her look like a female Desperate Dan. Like the way she down turns her mouth irritates the life out of me 😅
The constant filter makes her look like a Bratz doll which I do think is very fitting for her attitude

Reactions: 5
Now I can't unsee it 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she’s lost the plot with the shite story she put up this girl has no morals

Reactions: 3
Like fair enough if thats how you wanna make over double minimum wage through a text message but jesus christ do not upload it to IG what the actual duck does that achieve?? Thats the most disgusting thing. Gals this would make me never wanna shift a lad on a night out ever again incase he’d done something like this 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Takes a certain type of bleep to post something like that. Who's this Jack twit that shared the video, too?

Reactions: 7
I’m not understanding what on earth is happening in her story 🤮 is this a joke or what?

I missed this 🙈. Is it what I think it is 😂?
Be glad you did DONT WATCH THE VIDEO, aside from the kink shaming, it is really traumatic and vile and disgusting, it involves faeces and mouth and hand contact with faeces and honestly I wish i hadn't seen it

Be glad you did DONT WATCH THE VIDEO, aside from the kink shaming, it is really traumatic and vile and disgusting, it involves faeces and mouth and hand contact with faeces and honestly I wish i hadn't seen it
I seen screenshots on twitter too late 🙈🤮. Why would she post that on instagram?! She's lost the plot.

Reactions: 1