Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is unbelievable. I’ve never heard such shite in my life. She is a walking contradiction, spends her life calling people “haters” for slagging off her cosmetic surgery saying it’s her body so she can choose what to do with it and then saying the opposite. Imagine bringing up a child in your family and saying “ oh imagine if she had been aborted”,it’s such a foolish argument. Then, in the next breath saying she would get an abortion if she had an unwanted pregnancy because she doesn’t want her body to be wrecked or her only fans money to dry up.

Reactions: 7
Why aren't her so called friends the ones who are constantly licking her big arse in the comments section of her posts coming to her defense and posting response videos 😂?! Surely if a few of them "collaborate" they might be able to string at least one sentence together what with all the 👄💋 and ✌.

Reactions: 5
One of Julia's biggest problems, among many,is that she doesnt have an honest friend to tell her when she has done wrong. They all just laugh about the hate she is getting - would be sad if she wasnt such a witch

Reactions: 1
Even her own Mam doesn't tell her to rail it in. Seeing as she is on the payroll and doesn't seem to want to rock the boat. J makes a joke of how her Mam only contacts her to ask where her pay is.

The one that got to me was when her Mam said something like "Get your boobs nice n big, you will make more money"

• Wow
Is she wearing a filter on her stories or has she actually had that much surgery? She looks so plastic

Even her own Mam doesn't tell her to rail it in. Seeing as she is on the payroll and doesn't seem to want to rock the boat. J makes a joke of how her Mam only contacts her to ask where her pay is.

The one that got to me was when her Mam said something like "Get your boobs nice n big, you will make more money"
What kind of company does she own? I've heard her mention before she gives her mother a salary. Just wondering what business she runs in order to have her mother on the payroll.

She needs a tanning bed apparently 😂. She's only back from Dubai 😂?! Did she not top it up there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What kind of company does she own? I've heard her mention before she gives her mother a salary. Just wondering what business she runs in order to have her mother on the payroll.

She needs a tanning bed apparently 😂. She's only back from Dubai 😂?! Did she not top it up there?!
Her dildo riding business.. 🤣 She has to register as a business for OF in order to pay taxes.

Is she wearing a filter on her stories or has she actually had that much surgery? She looks so plastic
She has had a LOT of work done to her face but that is a filter she is using too. She has filler in cheekbones and jaw, lips and chin. She has her eyebrows lifted and nose done.

• Haha
Her lips are absurd, her top lip is literally up to her nose - looks like a Bratz doll. Gas about her mom, i remember when she first started OF julia was too scared to tell her about it, sounds like mammy is delighted now

Did anyone follow Julia when a girl claimed she was texting her boyfriend and went to mom's work and I think the girl then threatened her, and then went to Julia's house with a group of girls and was trying to get into the house and Julia recorded it?

Reactions: 10
Did anyone follow Julia when a girl claimed she was texting her boyfriend and went to mom's work and I think the girl then threatened her, and then went to Julia's house with a group of girls and was trying to get into the house and Julia recorded it?
I remember that!! Kinda wondering was it faked? ! There were girls oitside her house but sure it could have been hanned up for dramatic licence. She is churning out the SM content now, I think she realises how she is not thay relevant now without drama!

I remember that very well 😂😂

Funny how she says a baby would ruin her body and source of income, doesn't one of her only fans friends in UK have a baby ? (Laura something?) Bit insulting to her.

Reactions: 6
So she’s ‘finally allowed to leave her house’ .... ???? Wtf ? Didn’t she test positive only a week ago ? Plus she’s also being driven around by someone too in the last clip

Reactions: 6
I remember that!! Kinda wondering was it faked? ! There were girls oitside her house but sure it could have been hanned up for dramatic licence. She is churning out the SM content now, I think she realises how she is not thay relevant now without drama!
Definitely wasn't faked! My cousin is best friends with the girl... Think she's a bit phycho and has done it to a few girls when it's her boyfriend who is the problem!

So she’s ‘finally allowed to leave her house’ .... ???? Wtf ? Didn’t she test positive only a week ago ? Plus she’s also being driven around by someone too in the last clip
2 days ago she said she felt like she was drowning so she still has it. I don't know what the rules are but pretty sure she shouldn't be out.

Didn't someone egg her mother's house too 😂?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
10 days from the date you first had symptoms or 10 days from the date of the positive test if you don't have any symptoms.

She was still over in Dubai 10 days ago so if she had symptoms back then she flew home with them, which is absolutely ridiculous.

If she didn't have symptoms 10 days ago then she shouldn't be out.