Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh she must of had a bad childhood or something because no way a sane stable person would act like her or make comments like her

Reactions: 8
She has Daddy issues, doesn't see him much and he has a new family somewhere. But that doesn't excuse her behaviour, but would contribute to it. Mammy is on the books hence condoning everything. Mo controversy, Mo money!!

I actually kind of like Julia. Yeah she’s pretty dim and not bright or intelligent at all but she’s quite logical and somewhat cold which I can reason with aha. She’s a stunner too so I say go for it! Would rather her over kneevo anyday

Reactions: 2
I actually kind of like Julia. Yeah she’s pretty dim and not bright or intelligent at all but she’s quite logical and somewhat cold which I can reason with aha. She’s a stunner too so I say go for it! Would rather her over kneevo anyday
Prefer her over that Tina who does my head in 😂.

Reactions: 3
I do like Julia in terms of how straight and to the point she is. You don’t get bullshit with her , she’s not very intelligent but at least she doesn’t beat around the bush!

At least she doesn't pretend to give a tit about anyone but herself. Unless you are an animal of course lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
seriously? The girl got famous on Bloggers unveiled because she took a video of an old man exercising, laughed at him and posted it on instagram. Then she used the word 'r*t***ed' in one of her Insta posts. She has travelled extensively during the pandemic. She's 'pro life' but would get an abortion in the morning. She's not a nice person by any means of the word. I'm actually surprised people subscribe to her OF, but that's just men I guess. I think she is as bad as Kneevo.

Prefer her over that Tina who does my head in 😂.
Yeah I used to think Tina was stunning but she has ruined her looks in the past year. The brown hair doesn't suit her at all

Reactions: 9
She’s a horrible vile creature, nothing about her at all !! Her and that Tina one both in Dubai but haven’t mentioned each other at all ? Have they fell out ? Or does Julia think she’s better than Tina now ?

After saying she wasn't posting as much anymore on instagram she uploaded a video of her and a few others on a boat 😂. I looked at it once and Jesus what a miserable bunch 😂. They're all sitting there with their hands under their chins and not talking 😂🙈. Clearly obvious they can't stand each other 😂.

After saying she wasn't posting as much anymore on instagram she uploaded a video of her and a few others on a boat 😂. I looked at it once and Jesus what a miserable bunch 😂. They're all sitting there with their hands under their chins and not talking 😂🙈. Clearly obvious they can't stand each other 😂.
Give it a few hours and she won’t be able to post what’ll be going on on that boat. She’s obviously “working” today which is why she said she wouldn’t be posting as much because they need to get permission for having their phones and when they use them, what they photograph etc

• Sick
yeah it's hilarious all these influencers acting like they are living the high life in 5 * resorts in dubai like caitlyn waldron where actually they get everything for free from the I am Dubai App if they have a certain amount of followers and willing to post 3/4 stories ahaha

Give it a few hours and she won’t be able to post what’ll be going on on that boat. She’s obviously “working” today which is why she said she wouldn’t be posting as much because they need to get permission for having their phones and when they use them, what they photograph etc

Well spotted. I’m sick even thinking about it 🤮

Reactions: 2
All I can say is thank god my daughters are in their 20's & hopefully by the time my granddaughter is old enough things will have changed again
What are these girls going to be like in 15/20 years 🙈

All I can say is thank god my daughters are in their 20's & hopefully by the time my granddaughter is old enough things will have changed again
What are these girls going to be like in 15/20 years 🙈
Yes. If you look at twitter and insta you have all these silly little fan girls saying fair play to her and she's an independent woman earning amazing money 🙄 They're all just so "woke" 🤮I see nothing aspirational about selling yourself to the highest bidder. Nothing about this girl empowers me. I think it revolting what she has to do to earn that lifestyle. I'd rather pass thanks 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I must be really naive so I have to ask even though I've a fair idea what you're on about 😂. What goes on that they need permission to post stuff? All this influencer stuff is new to me.