Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Silly cow was over in Dub for a few days. Home for a few and planned on coming back to dub again by Xmas. Coming from a proper plagued City, stay the F away!! She will be sat at home all alone with nothing but a plate of veg as company lol
Good enough for the witch. Guess she might take it seriously now? I thought when i saw her in dub a few days ago she would stay put like a sensible person but nah

Reactions: 4
I think she is looking to be on the arm of a famous UK rapper or grime artist personally. But would someone famous want to be with someone whose minge is all over the internet?! People more open minded in UK tbf. I am torn though as she is fiercly independent so what do I know 🤣
Or Premier League football player 💯.

Reactions: 1
Dubai porta potty ? She’ll be more than welcome! 😂

Where did you see about Dubai? 👀
Dubai porta potty ? She’ll be more than welcome! 😂

Where did you see about Dubai? 👀
On her stories on Insta. She is now saying she is going on Xmas Day to Dubai. Or else she is "stuck" in London. I thought she a) loved being alone and b) loved London. Now she is stuck there!?

She is not well in the head, never happy!! She needs to get work done on her head rather than her body.

Nail on the head. Thought she loved being alone in London as well? She goes back to dublin to be with her friends, then gets annoyed with her mam and living at home again. Flies back to London. She'll never be truly happy with that spoilt attitude 😂😂

Her video of speeding along in a car and the car so overloaded ... she’ll come to a sad end 😳😳😳 but it’s ok she’s in Dubai and gettin nice pics for insta and riding dildos for fat old Americans so yea, living her best life 🤘🏻

Reactions: 8
Her video of speeding along in a car and the car so overloaded ... she’ll come to a sad end 😳😳😳 but it’s ok she’s in Dubai and gettin nice pics for insta and riding dildos for fat old Americans so yea, living her best life 🤘🏻
Just saw that now, absolutely awful behaviour especially in these times 😒 She's such a vile human, i take back anything nice I said about her 😂 also anyone else notice how she goes on about self love and hating men yet as soon as one of her pals has a boyf she wants one 😂

Kind of funny that she’s somewhere as different as Dubai and going to Wagamama’s 😂 You travelled in a pandemic for chicken katsu?

• Haha
I doubt anyone would even care tbh 🙄.
Just saw that now, absolutely awful behaviour especially in these times 😒 She's such a vile human, i take back anything nice I said about her 😂 also anyone else notice how she goes on about self love and hating men yet as soon as one of her pals has a boyf she wants one 😂
Probably wondering why he isn't dming her so she can "scratch out his name" put it on her stories!?

I wonder if she is buying followers as they’ve been going up by thousands the past few weeks 😂

• Haha
I think her surgeon did a terrible job with the boobs there so high up it looks very unnatural

Reactions: 5
Them boobs and ass look awful, like comical looking. I thought she was gonna get the boobs natural looking, but def agreed they’re botched. But sure look she’ll be flat out now getting them redone over and over. She’s vile. Wonder is she getting shat on in Dubai?

Reactions: 5
I think her flat chest looked better 💯. But I have to admit she's inspired me to get a nose job.
I much preferred the big (natural) bum and boobs combo on her. But boy did she need that nose job and it was a game changer for her face. I hope you are happy with yours too.

Does anyone have a before picture of her nose job?. I tried searching yesterday and I can't find a picture of her nose before she had the procedure.