Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a lot of work for someone who’s only 21 😱
And what gets me is the 2 most recent surgeries were 6 weeks apart. What reputable surgeon puts someone under GA for second time in 6 weeks!? An Instagrammer in the states died a few weeks ago, she got her second BBL in a matter of months. She had a massive heart attack on the operating table.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have a before picture of her nose job?. I tried searching yesterday and I can't find a picture of her nose before she had the procedure.
I noticed recently she deleted her whole Instagram since before she got a new face

Reactions: 4
I noticed recently she deleted her whole Instagram since before she got a new face
That's quite sad, I can't imagine being that insecure. I have friends with completely new faces and they still leave their origional face online.

Reactions: 4
She’s so damn miserable looking in ALL her pictures ! Has she bad teeth or why doesn’t she smile !?

Reactions: 3
She’s so damn miserable looking in ALL her pictures ! Has she bad teeth or why doesn’t she smile !?
My partner worked a bar where she went with her gang. He said she literally just sat on her phone looking miserable all night. Never saw her smile, talk or engage with who she was out with. I wouldn't mind but she had a nice smile n teeth. Maybe just actually miserable

She said she has veneers booked for March so maybe she’s insecure about her smile

My partner worked a bar where she went with her gang. He said she literally just sat on her phone looking miserable all night. Never saw her smile, talk or engage with who she was out with. I wouldn't mind but she had a nice smile n teeth. Maybe just actually miserable
That's all her and her friends ever do 😂. She put up a story on instagram before of a night out and it was literally a bunch of girls sitting around a table on their phone's, not talking and then posing when they knew she had the camera on them 😂. I've seen the same thing multiple times. What's the point like 🙄?!

She's getting veneers soon as far as I know.

Yeah I've seen her smile before and she looked nice. I get she doesn't like drinking and clubbing and maybe all her friends do, but sitting on your phone all night isn't gonna help. At least irtinax and co look like they actually enjoy it lol.

I think apart of her wants to settle down and have kids as she posts about having a baby a lot

New to her so don’t know a lot about her, was she brought up in Ireland or where’s she from? Her accent has kinda got different tones to it. God she so didn’t need those butt implants, her ass was perfect beforehand. Now it looks so out of proportion. She’ll live to regret it.

Reactions: 2
New to her so don’t know a lot about her, was she brought up in Ireland or where’s she from? Her accent has kinda got different tones to it. God she so didn’t need those butt implants, her ass was perfect beforehand. Now it looks so out of proportion. She’ll live to regret it.
She was brought up in Ireland and moved to the uk a few months ago