Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was absolutely nothing to look at before her nose job. Her friend Tina is a right little woman too.
Is it just me or does anyone else think she's a million times more annoying than Julia?! I can't stand her. She's so self obsessed it's unbelievable. Every time I look at her she has her tongue hanging out like a simpleton or her ass on show.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tina is constantly in the same clothes and raggy looking hair if she was making as much money as she says you would think she would do up her appearance :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Tina is constantly in the same clothes and raggy looking hair if she was making as much money as she says you would think she would do up her appearance :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She's definitely almost always on drugs

Is it just me or does anyone else think she's a million times more annoying than Julia?! I can't stand her. She's so self obsessed it's unbelievable. Every time I look at her she has her tongue hanging out like a simpleton or her ass on show.
Agree, I think Julia actually has a good business brain on her and doesn't seem that into alcohol, drugs or partying. Tina is just a fool through and through lol.

Reactions: 8
She's definitely lost interest in her appearance 💯. She was pretty last year and dressed really well.

She's definitely almost always on drugs

Agree, I think Julia actually has a good business brain on her and doesn't seem that into alcohol, drugs or partying. Tina is just a fool through and through lol.
She's a fool 💯 with her faux American accent. She makes me laugh though with the idiotic entitled crap she comes out with 😂. She's off her head the whole time by the looks of it 😂.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I like the fact that despite how much money julia has made she hasn’t spent it all bought a nice apartment and a nice car and she is investing in herself too

Reactions: 6
Both of them traveling to other countries throughout the Covid, and not isolating or anything!

Reactions: 2
Both of them traveling to other countries throughout the Covid, and not isolating or anything!
Yeah and the whole "I need a holiday" 🙄. I'd love to comment back "what for you don't do anything"?! They're not working through a pandemic like most people. Narcissistic self centered pr**ks.

Reactions: 4
I used to like Julia with her lovely natural figure. Now I will be honest, BUTTERs so she was. So I was glad she fixed her face as she was gammy looking. But the fake tits n ass now just make her like every other Insta famous/ Only Fans chick. Yawn!!

Reactions: 1
What do you guys think about the whole "Goddess" and "simps" thing they do on twitter? I don't know what to think. I guess if weird guys are willing to part with their money they probably will take it 😂. Different strokes for different folks and all that 😂.

I was so shocked when she made 5,000 euro selling her knickers when she was still living in Dublin mad that people out there would actually buy her used underwear

• Haha
Yeah I think it's weird on both sides...I definitely think some of the guys who engage in the the money draining games and what not are mentally challenged

• Haha
I was so shocked when she made 5,000 euro selling her knickers when she was still living in Dublin mad that people out there would actually buy her used underwear
And then thongs stuck up her big crappy vegan diet hole 🤢🤢

• Haha
Yeah I think it's weird on both sides...I definitely think some of the guys who engage in the the money draining games and what not are mentally challenged
Definitely mentally challenged 😂💯. Instead of giving them the money perhaps they should spend it on a good mental health professional 😂. They maintain these guys have money but I highly doubt it. Julia and co are giving them attention and the guys are so desperate they'll do anything for a response from them.

I like Julia’s boob job it’s not to big for her body they look really nice