Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to her so don’t know a lot about her, was she brought up in Ireland or where’s she from? Her accent has kinda got different tones to it. God she so didn’t need those butt implants, her ass was perfect beforehand. Now it looks so out of proportion. She’ll live to regret it.
Dublin

Reactions: 1
New to her so don’t know a lot about her, was she brought up in Ireland or where’s she from? Her accent has kinda got different tones to it. God she so didn’t need those butt implants, her ass was perfect beforehand. Now it looks so out of proportion. She’ll live to regret it.
As far as I know both her parents are Romanian. She was born here i think.

Reactions: 3
I think those dodgy car parkers might have taken her car while in Dubai. Follow the silly cow on social media, see she is away, know where her car is. Drive car for while she is away. Far fetched but there was a C4 program about them and the dodgy tit they do. Just surprised they dropped it back lol

Reactions: 4
I think those dodgy car parkers might have taken her car while in Dubai. Follow the silly cow on social media, see she is away, know where her car is. Drive car for while she is away. Far fetched but there was a C4 program about them and the dodgy tit they do. Just surprised they dropped it back lol
Its a possibility I wouldn't put it past some people but I think someone did it to freak her out 😂. It would have me paranoid anyway I'd be like if they have a car key what else do they have 😂. If she's suspicious why doesn't she go to the police and have it checked for prints?! Could be made up either 🙄.

Its a possibility I wouldn't put it past some people but I think someone did it to freak her out 😂. It would have me paranoid anyway I'd be like if they have a car key what else do they have 😂. If she's suspicious why doesn't she go to the police and have it checked for prints?! Could be made up either 🙄.
Yeah you would wonder. It could have just been in there from when someone was parking the car. She could also 100% be making it up as ya say. She is a prize drama queen.

I can sense all these Dubai going Instagrammers are gonna drop like flies. It was bound to happen.

She didn't even change her locks when they "lost" her keys" She is so brain dead in so many ways.

Reactions: 2
Yeah you would wonder. It could have just been in there from when someone was parking the car. She could also 100% be making it up as ya say. She is a prize drama queen.

I can sense all these Dubai going Instagrammers are gonna drop like flies. It was bound to happen.

She didn't even change her locks when they "lost" her keys" She is so brain dead in so many ways.
A lot of her stories don't add up 😂. That should have to be reported to the police (perhaps she has since) if she suspects someone stole or broke into her car. Like imagine if was involved in an accident or even an incident of some sort while she was away 🙄. Doesn't add up 🙄. I'd be straight to the police anyway to tell them I think someone helped themselves to a copy of my car key 😂.

So she’s sitting chatting tit about wanting an iPhone only it would be delivered when she’s back in Dubai .. she’s waiting on a covid result and she’s only home from Dubai what 2 days !? And she still has the Christmas tree up ! 🤣🤣

So she’s sitting chatting tit about wanting an iPhone only it would be delivered when she’s back in Dubai .. she’s waiting on a covid result and she’s only home from Dubai what 2 days !? And she still has the Christmas tree up ! 🤣🤣
I don't think I can listen to these people anymore 😂🙄. They're kind of getting boring does anyone else feel the same? They don't know what to do or say to be "controversial" anymore. I think they've done it all at this stage there's nothing more to see 🤔.

Reactions: 2
Well by law she has, to but whether she does or not is another story. I wonder when she was due to go to Dubai again!? I hope she does have a little bit of suffering from the virus, does that make me sound sadistic!?