Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does look great in fairness! Her latest insta post 🤣🤣 shes gas
About the sex tape 😂?! Bloody hell 🙈😂.

Agree, her lips are atrocious along with her bum. Boobs are a good size. Im sure she will make loads more money now 😂😂😂
Her lips aren't great I don't know who's doing them but they're awful. Too big for her face and she can't speak with them.

Reactions: 2
As far as I’ve heard I think her mum is qualified but I wouldn’t be too sure 😂😂
Either way I'll pass 😬😂.

Why is Julia never with that other girl Tina is pals with Bella I think her name is 🤔? She was friends with her before did they have a falling out?

Reactions: 3
Either way I'll pass 😬😂.

Why is Julia never with that other girl Tina is pals with Bella I think her name is 🤔? She was friends with her before did they have a falling out?
I saw she booked Dubai with Tina for January so there still friends I’d say

Reactions: 1
I saw she booked Dubai with Tina for January so there still friends I’d say
I know she's friends with Tina it's Bella I was wondering about 🤔👍?! She was her friend at one point but now they don't seem to talk anymore 🤔.

I know she's friends with Tina it's Bella I was wondering about 🤔👍?! She was her friend at one point but now they don't seem to talk anymore 🤔.
Fell out with Bella as she criticized her for twirking on some rappers live. Probably jealousy from Julia. People in glass houses.

Fell out with Bella as she criticized her for twirking on some rappers live. Probably jealousy from Julia. People in glass houses.
I never noticed this, what happened? It was Tina that twerked on his live ? Made an ass of herself, literally!

Come to think of it I remember that. I assumed she was talking about someone else as they were friends at the time. Haven't most of her friends done this though 😂?!

Come to think of it I remember that. I assumed she was talking about someone else as they were friends at the time. Haven't most of her friends done this though 😂?!
I read a sly dig about Bella by J somewhere. At the time J was also claiming she was not a sex worker.. These girls literally ride dildos on camera, which is totally fine as sex work is work. But that makes you a sex worker. So in no position to judge anyone for twerkng on screen. I think iy wad actually cause tjeu did it for free. Always the business woman Julia lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I think it was something like that - how Bella was apparently undermining sex workers twerking for free. Which makes no sense as Tina does it all the time and Julia is besties with her. Julia must have been looking for a reason to get rid of Bella lol.

Reactions: 4
I vagely remember Bella was talking tit about Julia on a live on insta and than Julia went live and she was chatting tit about bella was really confusing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I think it was something like that - how Bella was apparently undermining sex workers twerking for free. Which makes no sense as Tina does it all the time and Julia is besties with her. Julia must have been looking for a reason to get rid of Bella lol.
Definitely 👍💯. She was only after starting up an only fans Tina and Julia were already well established on it she was using them to get noticed. My opinion anyway 🤔.

What do you guys think about all the things julia puts up on being vegan and it’s the way to go ?

What do you guys think about all the things julia puts up on being vegan and it’s the way to go ?
I’m vegan so I agree with her 😂 but don’t care what other people eat tbh and don’t post anything about it. It’s one of the things I like about Julia tho

I don't mind the fact she is vegan but I feel that she tries to force it on people and make them feel bad for not being one. Not everyone can afford to be vegan, nor does it suit everyone's diet.