Julia Berolzheimer (Gal Meets Glam)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they have spent so much money doing that house up - it has taken years. why list now??

if they're listing for 8 mill, god knows how much the next place must be
I don't wish this upon anyone but could it be due to a split?

I wonder if they're staying in SC or planning on moving elsewhere? Back to CA?

Reactions: 3
I don't wish this upon anyone but could it be due to a split?

I wonder if they're staying in SC or planning on moving elsewhere? Back to CA?
I don't think it's a split, they had their arms around each other in her recent birthday pics (which mean nothing) - but they do events with other couples, you never know. He's always seemed like an odd one to me. Plus, doesn't her mother and other family members live close by?

That reminds me Julia is friendly with Jacey Duprie (Damsel in Dior) who is going through a divorce right now, and selling their newish home. I got the impression it's the husband that wants out.

Reactions: 4
I don't think it's a split, they had their arms around each other in her recent birthday pics (which mean nothing) - but they do events with other couples, you never know. He's always seemed like an odd one to me. Plus, doesn't her mother and other family members live close by?

That reminds me Julia is friendly with Jacey Duprie (Damsel in Dior) who is going through a divorce right now, and selling their newish home. I got the impression it's the husband that wants out.
Yeah I think some of Julia's family moved to Charleston after they did.
Oh I don't know Jacey at all! though I recognise her handle.

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised they’d sell after doing those bizarre and outrageously expensive renovations.

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised they’d sell after doing those bizarre and outrageously expensive renovations.
Especially as some of the renovations were just recently. Her family lives close too.

Wonder why and where they are moving to.

That decor is AWFUL 😖

also not sure about the splitting up since she gave her engagement ring a refresh in August…but you never know
IMG_6144.png

Last edited:
Found it! Gosh that decor is an acquired taste.

Loves a bit of olive green doesn't she?

If you didn't know who owned this you would think it was the home of some old money with a older female living alone. The house and location is gorgeous ❤ but some parts of that interior certainly do not have the expected wow factor.

Maybe they are moving into that NY apartment they bought a few years ago and were so excited about....then never mentioned again 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I'm not one to make comments about someone's body...however the difference in Julia is stark. Usually post baby our face shape changes and we do appear more rounded...many people still remain slim...however Julia really has made some changes.

If the camera adds pounds (which I suffer from! ) Julia in the wild must be very slight.

I hope she is well and not trying to achieve something challenging her natural state.

Reactions: 6
She is very thin but my wrists look like that, they’re just very small 🤷🏻‍♀️ (I’m not!)
I know what you mean. My sister has wrists like that and she is definitely not thin. I always envied her because I’m a lot slimmer then her yet don’t have small wrists. Anyway, J definitely looks very frail. I don’t think it will help with ageing.

Anyone read/post on GOMI?

'Until she announces something herself publicly your posts will continue being removed'

Did you catch the speculation before it was removed?

Whether or not she’s selling her house is hardly massively controversial speculation. Alice is crackers.

Reactions: 7
Anyone read/post on GOMI?

'Until she announces something herself publicly your posts will continue being removed'

Did you catch the speculation before it was removed?
Can someone post the link to the gomi thread? I can’t find it through Google

Interesting old garden nimble Tom hasn't posted on his new business since July. Busy I know as they travel through summer but usually success of start ups is due to pace and raising awareness.

Reactions: 4