Juice Plus Past & Present #13 Big H masters low engagement, Dani’s ignoring her haters, Sneds has a job…NEXT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute first world problems here, Big H!
There was 10 hours between this moaning story and her boasting about how good their airport transfer is. I’ve known people delayed far longer! I bet they booked it very cheaply via WeShop, and now they’re getting what they pay for!
Yes, travelling with a toddler can be stressful, especially with bad service and delays. But just be grateful that you’ve been away on holiday, and that Dan (somehow) has the money to buy new flights off the cuff, and that you had someone who was happy to come and get you on the other side!View attachment 2948003
Her entitled whinging is just not it at all …

You’re right, seriously first world problems there. 🙄🙃

Reactions: 6
So Olivia spent a small fortune in M&S and Kelly as well on Aldi or whichever cheap supermarket she goes to. Both are cooking for two.

But Dani, who are you seriously going to feed with one aubergine, two bananas, one steak and two salmon fillets? Who are you kidding? You couldn't even pretend you went to M&S this time. Pathetic

Attachments

• Haha
Lol Dani - that’s literally a days worth of food! Hardly a flex love!

Also, don’t call it a healthy shop if you life a healthy lifestyle, call it a weekly shop.

Arranging your shopping trolley to photo and post on social media 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Olivia spent a small fortune in M&S and Kelly as well on Aldi or whichever cheap supermarket she goes to. Both are cooking for two.

But Dani, who are you seriously going to feed with one aubergine, two bananas, one steak and two salmon fillets? Who are you kidding? You couldn't even pretend you went to M&S this time. Pathetic
Imagine you work at a regular company, then you post a pic of your food shop/gas bill/petrol etc. thanking said company for it. 😂
Only in MLM does this happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine you work at a regular company, then you post a pic of your food shop/gas bill/petrol etc. thanking said company for it. 😂
Only in MLM does this happen.
I'll be expecting a post from Emma sneddon shortly thanking next for paying for her food shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah, but she doesn’t want anyone to know she has a real job, remember? 🤣
She could spin it that JP+ has given her so much time freedom that she’s now had time to get a job! “Guys I didn’t NEED to get a job, no no JP+ just allowed me to find one!”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She could spin it that JP+ has given her so much time freedom that she’s now had time to get a job! “Guys I didn’t NEED to get a job, no no JP+ just allowed me to find one!”
Of course! Thanks to her JP income she has the time freedom to “help people” with their retail therapy. How very selfless and generous she really is. Silly trolls on the internet thinking she was working a J.O.B. (just over broke) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who does he think he is? 🤣
That pout!

Mate you sell shakes on the internet, you ‘train’ 4 people how to do the same, you live in one baseball cap and dress like a 2002 boy and.

He genuinely thinks that they are an adored power couple, it’s past tragic.

No Ross, I’m not jealous, you are just a really sad desperate couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Years ago a friend of mines cousin was very good friends with Katie Ravey/ fielding or whatever she’s calling herself now.
anyway my friend got dragged into this juice plus scam and was ricks ‘Downline’ I met Chris a few times and he offered to loan my friend the Money to attend this conference in Barcelona… anyway she earnt duck all money and then Chris started threatening her to get his money back when they came back.
On a slightly different note both myself and my friend always said that Luke was a creep and he was so slimy he made my skin crawl.
All a bunch of cunts who rip people
Off

• Wow
Apparently is on top nu skin. These huns are all after the free money, when will they realise it's all a scam

Reactions: 5
Did Olivia sell Big H the dodgy holiday flights that were pre booked before Madrid ? 😂

• Haha