Juice Plus Past & Present #12 The Aldridges take us for fools trying to disguise why Dan dusted off his tools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone wanna start the next thread? I could do it but dunno how to check the new thread suggestions. Has anyone suggested a title?
We need to somehow incorporate that Emma Sneddon has got a job at Next now - it needs recording for posterity! 🤣 I’m just rubbish at coming up with title suggestions 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sneds keeps preaching true prosperity, all whilst hiding at her J.O.B.

Reactions: 2
When she claims to be on another 75 day hard, maybe she means another 75 days of trying hard to pretend she’s a successful boss babe?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
An idea… ‘Big H is the master of low engagement, Dani’s making reels for all her haters, Sneds has got a job…whatever NEXT’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s trolling us! She’s launched ANOTHER 12 week course that apparently only has 2 more spaces left 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have made us a new thread - hope it works! I had to shrink the title suggestion to fit!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.