Juice Plus Past & Present #12 The Aldridges take us for fools trying to disguise why Dan dusted off his tools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice one Emma - we see you 👀 sneakily lining up your story so that you can admit that you’ve had to go and get a job as JP+ doesn’t actually pay you enough to live off any more! The clock is ticking on your fake persona . . .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dani, we don't sit here "all day long" talking about you. You're not that interesting. You're the one having to portray a fake lifestyle on Instagram every day to try an impress strangers, but we're the freaks?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact that dhe reada on here I didn’t even know there was a juice plus chat so glad I found it cause half of the juice plus girls drive me insane lol 😂
Did she follow with a lengthy post explaining why she doesn't care about the trolls?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact that dhe reada on here I didn’t even know there was a juice plus chat so glad I found it cause half of the juice plus girls drive me insane lol 😂
oooh, I got on Dani’s Insta 😂. That must be the one (small) genuine bag she has! Dani, my life isn’t sad at all, but I wouldn’t dream of posting that my house is well over a million, my kids’ are at private schools, I go on four great holidays a year (and don’t have to be on my phone whilst there), don’t by cheap Chinese tat and have never made a ‘reel’ in my life! And guess what…I don’t have to hustle for my salary, just a well paid job, with life insurance, private medical insurance etc. Personally I prefer those kind of benefits than a pair of headphone's a plastic cup
or a trip to head office with sandwiches for lunch!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi Dani, this jealous hater freak did Orlando last year.
We went Virgin upper class each way, stayed in the Waldorf and then 4 nights in the Hard Rock for universal with fast track passes, and cost a lot more than yours did!

All paid for with my company profits.

You may not have know about it, because I don’t feel the need to brag, show off or live my life through a lens.

Please don’t confuse intrigued with jealous Dani, it makes you look a little bit simple.

I wouldn’t be bragging about that bag Dani hun - it’s a ‘made for outlet’ that never gets put in any stores or on the website.
Share the dior saddle bag’s receipt….ill wait 💅🏻
Good luck finding that £9k hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't get them, if they are earning £40k a month - why are they staying in the Disney All stars budget hotel and the Universal Endless summers suite?
Splash out on the Hard Rock or one of the other hotels that offer your free fast passes and early entry to the parks.

Or, they are not as rich as they pretend, which we all know is the case.

Absolutely no shame in doing Disney on a budget, I have done it, but don't flash a 9K balance around like its some kind of flex. This is not a shaming post, it is just highlighting the lies and smoke and mirrors life these saddos live.

Reactions: 10
I don't get them, if they are earning £40k a month - why are they staying in the Disney All stars budget hotel and the Universal Endless summers suite?
Splash out on the Hard Rock or one of the other hotels that offer your free fast passes and early entry to the parks.

Or, they are not as rich as they pretend, which we all know is the case.

Absolutely no shame in doing Disney on a budget, I have done it, but don't flash a 9K balance around like its some kind of flex. This is not a shaming post, it is just highlighting the lies and smoke and mirrors life these saddos live.
It's like the sad Maldives holiday or travelling to Thailand on her own. They couldn't afford Ross's ticket.

Not Chinderella taking photos outside her nephews school with other kids and parents in the background and posting them online?? 🙄

Reactions: 4
Does anyone wanna start the next thread? I could do it but dunno how to check the new thread suggestions. Has anyone suggested a title?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone wanna start the next thread? I could do it but dunno how to check the new thread suggestions. Has anyone suggested a title?
I can’t see that anyone’s suggested one! Any ideas?

IMG_0340.jpeg
Sounds suspiciously to me like no one turned up to your free ‘masterclass’ big H 😂. No one wants to hear your bullshit for the zillionth time. What exactly does she thinks makes her a ‘master’ in coaching anyway? Her doctorate in Psychology? Oh no wait, she just did a cheap online course that tooka few days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The irony of having a master class on how to level up and how to get more business/engagement, and having no one turn up ! Everyone’s sick to death of the same thing being repurposed and turned into something else 😴😴😴

• Haha
Dani’s smashing it on that smith machine… no bleeping weights on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.