Juice Plus Past & Present #12 The Aldridges take us for fools trying to disguise why Dan dusted off his tools

Most likely to happen before the end of the year?

• Big H announces she’s pregnant

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • Ross K is finally taken seriously

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • oLIEvia and Fat Tats split up

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Lauren R finally puts her arm down in a photo

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Sneddon starts ANOTHER ‘75 Hard’

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Dani K has to downgrade the Teslarrr

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Shark Eyes builds another failure

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread ☺

I had to scroll to page 12 of ‘most liked’ posts for the thread title, it was from yours truly. (Had to edit it to fit).

I wonder what epic fails, lies, badly edited photos and con-artist ploys the Huns will delight us with during this thread!

Previous thread:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Big H yesterday posted about a dream she had, clarifying that it doesn't mean she's pregnant. She's too in love with herself, but think about it, Big H, it's another engagement tool and this one might not have wonky eyes!

Reactions: 2
Is Keeley joining FM? Any bets?
---
Also can anyone please explain me like I'm 5 how this is a stellar school report? If it was my child, she would be phoneless for the entire term. She's below expectations in most of the subjects!!
FFS what’s Kelly joining now?! How can she possibly think anyone will take her seriously when this year alone she’s already started too many different ‘businesses’ to keep track of!! Oh and then don’t get me started on claiming she’s gained so much weight from overeating, but at the same still posting skinny photos for OF! So Keeley you’re either catfishing your photos, or lying about your weight gain? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Honestly the girl is an absolute joke!

Reactions: 3
FFS what’s Kelly joining now?! How can she possibly think anyone will take her seriously when this year alone she’s already started too many different ‘businesses’ to keep track of!! Oh and then don’t get me started on claiming she’s gained so much weight from overeating, but at the same still posting skinny photos for OF! So Keeley you’re either catfishing your photos, or lying about your weight gain? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Honestly the girl is an absolute joke!
She keeps posting that she's back, watch out, she's super motivated bla bla bla, and then she falls again. That's been her cycle this year.

Hun, just be honest to yourself and stick to the sex work. That gives good money right?
---
She's successful in the 7 figure accelerator but we still have to see her boobs

Attachments

What’s gone on with Luke’s fb account? I know he’s not posting for obvious reasons, but apart from the cover picture it’s old pics of him and Kaydee…

What’s gone on with Luke’s fb account? I know he’s not posting for obvious reasons, but apart from the cover picture it’s old pics of him and Kaydee…
Been like that since he was arrested. He tried to shut down all the pedophile comments on his pictures. He probably didn’t go far back enough. I did notice Kadee untagged herself on them all. If you are a follower you can still see the comments calling him a child rapist on his profile/cover pic on FB. I did notice he used to have 2 Instagram accounts and now only one is visible. There’s a few Luke Wren IG accounts that obviously aren’t his. What would be stopping someone from commenting on those?

Reactions: 2
Been like that since he was arrested. He tried to shut down all the pedophile comments on his pictures. He probably didn’t go far back enough. I did notice Kadee untagged herself on them all. If you are a follower you can still see the comments calling him a child rapist on his profile/cover pic on FB. I did notice he used to have 2 Instagram accounts and now only one is visible. There’s a few Luke Wren IG accounts that obviously aren’t his. What would be stopping someone from commenting on those?
He seems to have acquired a few million followers…!!

So Harriet says her “best friends and their partners” turned up to surprise her last night. Except Olivia’s partner was nowhere to be seen. She was there with Genevieve instead. I reckon the Olivia and Fat Tits split up option on the vote above should be ranked way higher than it currently is!

Reactions: 5
Wonder if Harriet got treated to a new pair of shoes for her birthday.. I see the fugly faithfuls made yet another appearance last night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.