Juice Plus Past & Present #12 The Aldridges take us for fools trying to disguise why Dan dusted off his tools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not one of the main names but she did get some of the big bonuses way back but it all went downhill in a couple of short years. I don’t think she was unique in falling for and repeating the bullshit culture though, the ‘casualties’ probably run into 100’s if not 1000’s, I have no idea how ES sleeps at night the damage her lies (and all of the others who played the bullshit game) have caused. Car crash TV is an excellent way of describing it!
I know a “casualty” well. Was once a big earner for a short time and now just hops from one company to another every few months taking a few people with her. Each new company is the best, with the best products and best income and the best decision she ever made, etc. Very sad.

Reactions: 6
just shows you how far above their means they actually live, swimming in a sea of debt!

Kelly Brightwell
18m ·

Here’s the hard truth for ya & anyone that’s ever judged my business decisions!
1f631.png
1f633.png

The world has gone mad & inflation through the roof! FACT
1f91a_1f3fb.png
most people are struggling or working themselves into the ground to stay a float! Reality is for me I need to make MINIMUM £5k a month to cover my bills & outgoings. Thats not doable in a (normal 9-5job)That’s also not including lifestyle or anything that’s just my standard outgoings! It’s wild when your alone!
1f633.png
1f440.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
just shows you how far above their means they actually live, swimming in a sea of debt!

Kelly Brightwell
18m ·

Here’s the hard truth for ya & anyone that’s ever judged my business decisions! View attachment 2884948View attachment 2884949
The world has gone mad & inflation through the roof! FACT View attachment 2884950 most people are struggling or working themselves into the ground to stay a float! Reality is for me I need to make MINIMUM £5k a month to cover my bills & outgoings. Thats not doable in a (normal 9-5job)That’s also not including lifestyle or anything that’s just my standard outgoings! It’s wild when your alone! View attachment 2884951View attachment 2884952
Just minimum outgoings? She complained of her mortgage going up back in the day. I assume there's some credit card debt in the mix.

Reactions: 4

Kelly Brightwell
18m ·

Here’s the hard truth for ya & anyone that’s ever judged my business decisions! View attachment 2884948View attachment 2884949
The world has gone mad & inflation through the roof! FACT View attachment 2884950 most people are struggling or working themselves into the ground to stay a float! Reality is for me I need to make MINIMUM £5k a month to cover my bills & outgoings. Thats not doable in a (normal 9-5job)That’s also not including lifestyle or anything that’s just my standard outgoings! It’s wild when your alone! View attachment 2884951View attachment 2884952
She’s not unique though. For a lot of people, the more you earn the higher your outgoings end up being. The majority of us manage to work and cover this via a normal 9-5. Sorry, it’s not going to be handed to you in a plate. If you don’t have the skill set to have the job you want, you go get them. Most jobs involve starting from the bottom and working your way up.

Morning Snedds! 👋🏼 I might be wrong but I’m guessing your coffee thoughts this morning about “being aware of gossip” and how people should mind their own business might be aimed at us?

For what it’s worth, here are my own Saturday morning coffee thoughts. You’re right, most of the time what you do and where you work is no one’s business. We all need to earn a crust and pay the bills right? However! Where you earn your money is other people’s business because you’ve made it that way. You post endlessly (and have for years) about the “financial freedom” Juice Plus gives you. You even have it in your Insta bio. You do that because you need other people to see the lifestyle you’re pretending to have so they sign up for the same and you can then make money from them.

The problem is that life isn’t real and you’re sucking people in under false pretences. Often people who are already struggling and are looking for a magic fix for their problems that doesn’t exist. If you as a PMD, one of the top positions in this wonderful company you rave about, can’t make ends meet from JP alone then people starting at the bottom have got no chance and they should know that.

So yes, maybe we are gossiping about you. This is a gossip site after all. But as for minding our own business, we’re only picking apart what you’ve been putting out there for us to unpick. If it doesn’t sit well with you maybe it’s worth having a wonder why? Anyway got to go. Loads to do today what we me being such a busy juggler!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Meant to post this the other day and forgot. Big H posts on her story that for breakfast each day that Oakers ‘steals’ some of her shake, and shares a bowl of shake powder chocolate porridge with Dan, and then has a couple of juice plus gummies. She then goes onto say on her later stories that Oakers is tiny and still fits in some aged 9-12 month clothes. I bloody wonder why, she’s not getting her own breakfast, and the only breakfast she is getting is used as a weight loss aid for ADULTS fgs. Great parenting, not.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Meant to post this the other day and forgot. Big H posts on her story that for breakfast each day that Oakers ‘steals’ some of her shake, and shares a bowl of shake powder chocolate porridge with Dan, and then has a couple of juice plus gummies. She then goes onto say on her later stories that Oakers is tiny and still fits in some aged 9-12 month clothes. I bloody wonder why, she’s not getting her own breakfast, and the only breakfast she is getting is used as a weight loss aid for ADULTS fgs. Great parenting, not.
The portion sizes for Oakie Doke are tiny on all of those Gousto meals, too. You’re right, no wonder she’s tiny.

For me, it’s the massive amount of sugar she’s giving that child for breakfast that I find most shocking. For a health and nutrition coach to give her daughter that and the fruit shoots to start her day, I’m pretty appalled.

The portion sizes for Oakie Doke are tiny on all of those Gousto meals, too. You’re right, no wonder she’s tiny.

For me, it’s the massive amount of sugar she’s giving that child for breakfast that I find most shocking. For a health and nutrition coach to give her daughter that and the fruit shoots to start her day, I’m pretty appalled.
WHAT??! She gives her fruit shoots for breakfast??!

Reactions: 1
WHAT??! She gives her fruit shoots for breakfast??!
I don’t think I’ve ever seen that kid with water but I can say for certain I’ve seen her drinking fruit shoots! Maybe not breakfast time but those things are disgusting at any time.

• Wow

Yep, the amount of sugar she must be consuming at that age is awful! Between that and not getting Oakley’s eye sorted, she’s setting that child up for some long term issues.

The biggest narc. They can’t do anything good without telling the world about it.

Reactions: 7
Just look at this picture….selfie in the mirror, wearing literally a bikini top, Stanley cup and (fake) handbag in shot. The last thing you want to see at a DL gym. Dani, you are a complete attention seeking freak.

Attachments

So many questions??!
That outfit looks see through and she sucking her stomach in so much she looks like she can’t breathe??!
What sort of work out could you do in that outfit without a boob flopping out?? Why has she taken a handbag out onto the gym floor?? She’s literally just gone to take a selfie hasn’t she??

Just look at this picture….selfie in the mirror, wearing literally a bikini top, Stanley cup and (fake) handbag in shot. The last thing you want to see at a DL gym. Dani, you are a complete attention seeking freak.
She epitomises the chav culture discussed in that article.

Go to the gym, do your workout and go home. No one wants to see you or your husbands oversized headphones, oversized cap and undersized legs every day.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.