Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did that baby incident really happen? Jesus I hope he's ok 😩

On another note is Olivia walking a dog with cropped ears?? Silly twit she is
Yes it did.. watching recent events with Arthur & Star.. this is my life x

I get that no longer juicy is upset with me.. but truly.. I’m annoyed with Harriet.. please don’t post stuff about not being vaccinated.. I’m thinking of you.. as I’ve always had to make awful decisions.. but truly pushing that decision on me.. is your way of opting out x

Reactions: 2
Omg that poor girl. Hope she's ok!
She’s said on her FB she’s being slated and attacked via messages left right and centre which doesn’t surprise me. Knowing that kind of “business” community (ex Younique over here!) I can well believe it!

Yes it did.. watching recent events with Arthur & Star.. this is my life x

I get that no longer juicy is upset with me.. but truly.. I’m annoyed with Harriet.. please don’t post stuff about not being vaccinated.. I’m thinking of you.. as I’ve always had to make awful decisions.. but truly pushing that decision on me.. is your way of opting out x
I’m sorry you have to experience that. I really am. It must be awful.

however vaccinations and Covid are a very divisive subject so I think right that people jump into a Covid type post and debate there.
I do however also feel that everyone is entitled to their opinion whether it’s agreed with or not- I just don’t like people like mini celeb in her own head Harry projecting it to her thousands of followers as that is preachy, dangerous and wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
JP execs should have jumped in. In this current climate silence on bullying, attacks relating to their business is foolish

Reactions: 3
JP execs should have jumped in. In this current climate silence on bullying, attacks relating to their business is foolish
They won’t do a thing, I contacted them about Nat Young using the “N-word” in her stories, and they were only concerned about if I’d contacted any other media outlets. They said they’d investigate and did absolutely nothing.

They won’t do a thing, I contacted them about Nat Young using the “N-word” in her stories, and they were only concerned about if I’d contacted any other media outlets. They said they’d investigate and did absolutely nothing.
Doesn’t surprise me at all. It’s all so fake.

Reactions: 1
Does Emma Leylan truly make all that money for her lifestyle from JP or is there family money/rich boyfriend in the background?

Does Emma Leylan truly make all that money for her lifestyle from JP or is there family money/rich boyfriend in the background?
I always wonder this aswell!! Apparently she earns enough to pay her mums bills every month as well so has “retired” her mum and her husband.

• Wow
Thuglife is off to meet the parents!
Poor Thuglife’s dad though - they make him cry with his Xmas present (picture of his dead dog) and then Olivia films him crying for ages so her 30k followers can all watch along?! Give the poor man some bloody privacy!!

Reactions: 4
Poor Thuglife’s dad though - they make him cry with his Xmas present (picture of his dead dog) and then Olivia films him crying for ages so her 30k followers can all watch along?! Give the poor man some bloody privacy!!
Totally this. The poor man was obviously very emotional. Quite tough to watch a grown man breakdown like that. But ok, instead of keeping the video for memories, let’s stick it up on Instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Why do they need to stay in an AirB&B when her parents have a huge house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.