Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Has Harriet deleted her insta? Can't seem to find her. Unless I've been blocked 🤣
I’m sure she posted on FB the other day that it had been temporarily disabled. Probably for being ridiculously boring and posting stories of her unloading the dishwasher! Have to be honest I did notice when she first went but I’d already forgotten she wasn’t there anymore!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

MammyWalsh

So it’s started to happen.. Harriet Aldridge (taking a leaf out of aspirationalhunnot thank you lovely 😊) is losing engagement.. only 16 likes on ‘The Aldridge’s’ podcast post and it’s been up for 3 hours. They will be livid! Ok Harry will be livid.. Dan will still have his head phones on which tell him to breathe in and breathe out 😂😂.. ole Shark eyes 👀 Danny.. do you think he does that death roll of the eyes when he signs up another newbie?? Que Jaws music

• Haha

snoopy85

Does anyone remember when Cassy wrote her car off whilst using her phone (think it was Snapchat) and about killed her friends. She got called out publicly about it loads but deleted everything. She then made a big deal about paying for her friends new teeth then cut her out her life 😂 wild
This was horrendous at the time I was really close to Kim who was a passenger who lost her teeth I remember watching it all unfold and never felt so sick in all my life! I can confirm Cassy and Kim are still “friends” but nothing like they were before the crash! This is the time I began to see the true colours of people!

nolongerjuicy

So you get pregnant and now your an expert? And launch a podcast discussing pregnancy.. and don’t even get me started the lack of awareness.. people who struggle with fertility and your flouting how easy it was for you.. so many people have experiences which wouldn’t make them do videos.. they’re living day to day praying everything goes smoothly with their pregnancy.. it’s smacks of complete naivety to be doing all this so early into your pregnancy..
I think it also shows how clueless they are on conception given you have a 5 day fertile window before the ovulation day happens.
Or in denial that they didn’t catch their first try... but let’s be honest. Second try is very very good going - if I were to ever get pregnant again and it was as easy as they found it I’d never flaunt that around when so many women are struggling to conceive.

Chatty Member
I think Olivia has family money funding her lifestyle and I think Dan and Harriet probably have every loan and credit card available to them maxed out. They’re the Sneddons but five years earlier. They’ll be living in that rental property before you know it. IF they manage to hold onto it.

Also, Mike Sneddon clearly has a JOB now.

nolongerjuicy

Apparently Lauren was there. I’d also love to know the tea on the whole Lauren/Olivia thing so if anyone has any inside goss then do spill!

Also picking up on the looking rich thing, compare and contrast the choice of outfit on Katie & Emma v the ladies next to them!
The girl next to Emma Caren is Sinead Kavagnah another PMD boss babe! Total cat fish she does not look on her instagram as she does in that pic!

Good god is that Sinead Kavanagh on the far left? She packed on the lbs since her divorce if it is 😬 (I’m not for fat shaming people but c’mon you’re supposed to be pushing a weight loss product and it’s evidently not working!)
Oh I missed all this before commenting 🙈

Trombolese

Chatty Member
Shameless!
Saw this coming a mile off, but yes she has no shame. Her pregnancy and the baby will be a perfect way to lure in poor new mums and mums to be. She’s going to really rub salt into the mum guilt wounds about how she doesn’t have to leave the baby, and won’t have to worry about having a lower income when on mat leave.

NotAHun

I think Harriet is trying to get influencer or media content creator status. What with the podcast, the fitness videos, the interior design stuff… frankly they’re at that stage where their fingers are in many pies hoping something will sprout and give them enough revenue to get more BTL’s.. once out of JP she will be after the blue tick.. she’s more marketable than Dan.. She’s been out and about sucking up to local microinfluencers picking their brains 🧠 .. but her idol is Lucy Jessica Carter
Yes, Exactly this! They have successfully built up a large enough following through JP and it’s up to them now to see what to do with that now and how successful they will be in other avenues that they choose.

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Recently got a tattoo done on her arm with Alex Webbs eye (JP PMD who passed away about 1 or 2 yrs ago, correct me if I'm wrong)
That’s just so weird, it’s borderline creepy! I mean, I like my boss. He’s a great to work for, we can have a laugh outside work, if anything awful happened to him of course I’d be upset. What I definitely wouldn’t do though is get a f**king tattoo of him! I don’t get why these people are treated like such celebs when basically they’re just someone’s line manager!

Chatty Member
Is she diabetic? I know someone who did juice plus and is diabetic beginning with S I can’t remember her name but she does glowb now and she was National Marketing Director.
Nope, this one has an invisible illness.

Has OCM ever taken Thuglife with her down to Surrey?

KH1984

They’ve actually set a COUNTDOWN 🙄🙄🙄🤮🤮🤮 until Tuesday, like anyone cares. They’ve already told their family and friends, and the countdown is for their followers 😳. I can’t keep calling them delusional, and find another word, but it just fits so well 😂😂.
literally just screenshot the post to come here 😂😂😂 the level of delusion is insane 😂😂

• Haha

katetotheparty86

Both Lauren an Olivia had quiet nights in last night. Wonder if they were too scared to bump into each other at the boring after party 🤔

Oh an harriets dress was too small on her.

Also like to add, i was thinking same about pregnancy, either she is or she wants to start a rumour to get people talking.

MammyWalsh

I really think they are going to use the pregnancy and baby to try to become influencers on parenting, it’s just not normal for 2 people to post SO much about having a baby 🤣 I understand that it’s exciting, but posting every day and updating bios is just over the top in my opinion, it’s all pretty cringe worthy. They obviously do well with juice plus, but I think they know they need something else to keep funding the lifestyle they want, I bet that podcast will turn into one about parenting.
Completely agree.. who goes Pram shopping at 14 weeks! This must be on their vision boards.. become the next Jordan & Lucy Jessica Carter.. they’re after the influencer tag and sponsored ads/posts

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Does anyone follow or know Emma Leyland - apparently made it to one of the highest ranks in JP in 3 years, paid off her debts, quit her job, bought a house, doing renovations, 'retired' her husband and mum ,living the dream :rolleyes: all because of JP. She designed her own book that she sells to other huns that helps them with their MLM business. Basically daily checklist of how many people they need to add on social media etc
Not one on my radar but basically the same story as loads of the other JP huns - debts, now earning more from JP in a month than from proper job in a year, bought a new build 5 bed detached, drives a Range Rover.

A cynical person might say that’s all a bit too much of a coincidence! Almost like they’re being told what lines to trot out. Not me though girls, I know it’s all about the hussle and being a product of the products! 😉

• Haha

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Katie is more photogenic now than she has even been in her life. The photos of her now vs when I was involved are chalk and cheese. I think surgery or she’s editing pics but who knows
There definitely looks like a difference in her nose and chin, but could be knowing what angles work for her and filters. Also she used to have terrible mid noughties big hair style didn’t she? Didn’t do her any favours!

There definitely looks like a difference in her nose and chin, but could be knowing what angles work for her and filters. Also she used to have terrible mid noughties big hair style didn’t she? Didn’t do her any favours!
Exhibit A!! That backcombed combover!

Attachments

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Hilarious - so Katie’s ex-husband Luke has shown their daughter Lake on Insta helping him make up his Herbal Life shakes (which he does now with his new GF) 🤣🤣🤣
Katie’s posted today that Lake is sick (again) with stomach troubles. Maybe Herbalife and JP don’t mix well together?! Poor kid.

katetotheparty86

Sharing the gushing feedback about her run this morning was laughable! She ran 5k FFS!! Now I know for some people that would be an achievement worth celebrating, but this is someone who tries to present herself as health and well-being guru. Someone who shares her gym workouts and her “nutrition” tips. It’s not exactly the marathon is it?!
But don't forget, doctors told her she would never run again, she's a medical mystery 🤣 must be all those juice plus capsules an boring shakes she has everyday, JUICE PLUS HELPED HER RUN GUYS!

• Haha