Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotAHun

I'm so over the Aldridge pregnancy already too! How are they going to drag this out!!! :rolleyes:😫

Reactions: 5

Trentsetter

Loads of questions I don’t even know where to start.

is Carly peace’s other half Antony only with her for the lifestyle and the passport? Her eyes don’t look normal, like they sink into her face.

Lauren Roberts face is so long, someone earlier liken her to the scream mask - hit the nail on the head. Now Lew Lew is off the scene, she’s rattling round that new house all on her own with her dog. Have they got the dog 50/50 as I’m sure it’s Lew Lews dog.

Emma Caren, getting worse over the years, looks terrible, another plastic fantastic looking creature. Did Jason get with her for the passport and lifestyle?

Olivia, what happened with the foreign bf Lukas? The new bf Sam, owns a gym but just looks fat, something isn’t right with his figure.

Harriet and Dan 🤢🤢🤢 vomit inducing. None of his family went to the wedding. He’s a wet cloth, his legs don’t look right. Imagine having to spend all day every day with him

Sinead Kavaugh - another one that doesn’t look right. Ruined her face. Never shows a full body shot. What happened with her husband?

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Does anyone else follow Katie Wren/Ravey? Long time JP hun who upped sticks and moved to the States to marry an American JP dealer? (Couldn’t think of a name for a male JP hun!)

Normally I find her incredibly smug and patronising but it seems like hubby has done a really shitty number on her and cheated on her with an equally irritating fitness you tuber who he’s plastering all over his social media. Feeling really sorry for her at the moment.

MammyWalsh

The only thing they have in common is that they both have a tattle forum 😂

Lolllll. So she’s not going for PBs now 😂
Nice to see she’s reading here! Wonder if she will get a standard PT or actually get one who can work with pregnant women who are usually much pricier due to the extra training they do.
Of course she’s on here reading.. she a narcissist. I’ve noted a few times now that when we mention things.. a post pops up in explanation.
1) that her bleating on about the ease of pregnancy.. within an hour of us stating it was insensitive and lacked self awareness the post went up about how she realised a lot of people struggled
2) the fitness one just now about not doing PB’s
3) when we pointed out Dan’s lack of intellect.. she had a dig at him on the podcast 😂😂😂
I take great satisfaction that it’s niggled her enough to have to do that.. maybe that positivity mindset and affirmation crap..isn’t always giving her that 100% self-assurance

RecoveringHun

Biggest non-surprise of the century finally announced. It’s really cute when people make reveal videos, but this still screams desperation to me (call me salty too I guess 😉)

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Does anyone else think Katie’s lost luggage is not Virgin Atlantic’s fault but actually the universe telling her she should be bloody isolating?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

SaintLeo

VIP Member
This post infuriated me. “I’m not trying to sell you the dream” - of course you are otherwise you wouldn’t be posting about how JP let you buy your detached house, an investment property, your Ibiza wedding with a bespoke dress, your trips with your other JP hun BEST FRIENDS.

“95% of people won’t make it to the top because they’re not willing to put in the level of discipline and hard work required to get there” - are you f**ing serious?! So if people don’t get to the top of the tree and make the same money as you they’re lazy and ill-disciplined? Not because you tell them to use pushy sales techniques that alienate their friends and family, or because your products are over priced rubbish? God forbid people have lives where “the business” isn’t the centre of everything.

How f**king patronising. Our Harriet really is becoming the most nauseating of all the JP huns isn’t she?

Attachments

LucyJade1994

Lol what a load of rubbish 😂😂😂 she is with juice plus lol what cos she made you a smoothie? A smoothie that is probably made from actual goodness fruit and vegetables not them rubbish juice plus shakes you take lol 😂
71647346-E9D4-4DCC-937A-C10AEEEC9D1B.png

• Haha

loubylou50

VIP Member
Sorry but I just can't deal with Harriet an her bump. She's insufferable lately an its only gonna get worse. Alls she's doing is arching her back an breathing out, that's no baby bump. she also manages to include the fact she's pregnant in everything she does or talks about. We get it hun, you're pregnant. You're not the first an won't be the last!!
I can’t help wondering whether Olivia will announce that she’s pregnant sometime soon - BEST FRIENDS 🤣 having babies together, they’d love that!

katetotheparty86

Why are people blowing smoke up Harriets ass about that garden transformation she posted on their rental property? It looks awful, it’s literally just stones? I’m done with these people saying it looks amazing 😂
Just gone to have a look, its dreadful! So dull an the fence panels don't match. Looked better before, might have been a tip but at least it had some character 🤷‍♀️

The way she's gone out about this house renovation as well, all about getting out of her comfort zone an how much its challenged/changed her...babe you're decorating a small house, not going through a major life changing experience! Get over yourself an sort them eyebrows out!

nolongerjuicy

1. mRNA vaccines aren’t new. mRNA was discovered in the 60s and vaccine trials started in 1994.
2. See answer number 1.
3. Less than 1% of those jabbed in Europe had a reported reaction. 100% of those were reported in the Daily Mail.
4. 5.4 million deaths is equal to the entire population of Scotland, just under twice the population of Wales and almost 3 times the population of Northern Ireland.
5. I work in a hospital where I’ve watched more young, fit, healthy and unvaccinated people seek treatment for COVID than those who’ve been vaccinated in the last 3 months.
6. She planned her pregnancy, she could’ve planned a vaccine prior to this to ensure she is as well protected as possible during her pregnancy. Especially since she continues to gallivant round the country eating in restaurants where she may develop food poisoning. 🙂

I’m glad you’ve had your vaccine but don’t belittle the significance that COVID has had on the world.
1 & 2. mRNA technology may not be new but given Covid. 19 was discovered just over two years ago there's no physical way that this exact jab could be any older than that.
3. 1% of reported side effects doesn't mean the safety data has been published yet.
4. 5.4million deaths in a population of 7.9 billion works out as a percentage of 0.068%
5. I'm not doubting you have, but statistically the elderly, overweight and unhealthy are more likely to be included in the 0.068%
6. As I stated in previous posts, I think she should have had the jab before getting pregnant too. I'm only stating I don't blame her for not wanting to subject an unborn child to it.

On another note is Olivia walking a dog with cropped ears?? Silly twat she is
Thank you. for moving us on, wow! Doesn't really live up to her sweet rich girl image does it. Shocking.

• Heart

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
Does Dani Kumrou completly and utterly piss anyone else off? And her poor daughter is just being moulded into her! All about STUFF no matter how much they pretend it's about time.

Trentsetter

“Exercise in pregnancy is not about working towards goals or PBs…” If Harriet really does want to be some sort of yummy mummy 🤢 health guru she needs to get her story straight first.
I can’t watch her doing them exercises, I know if you was doing them before pregnancy it’s pretty safe to continue but it makes me feel uneasy seeing it. As much as she’s annoying I wish her a safe pregnancy and wishes she would ease up on the weights 😬

RecoveringHun

Yup she knows but you can bet if Elle Darby called her today to go for coffee she’d be there in a flash.. and she’d skip the gym 😂😂😂 here’s another old tweet.. hers won’t get the same impact as elle’s though… after all she’s just a hustler from a pyramid scheme… she’s already viewed with contempt.
I’ve also noticed she’s actually such a rude b*tch in her stories. Her fake smiles, her “so guys!”, her weird overly wide-eyed looks, and her fake sunniness really can’t cover her toxic personality. It bleeds through little bits at a time, and you see a glance of the real her. The rude, petulant child. It’s fascinating to watch her Stepford Wives performance of being an ‘influencer’ 😂

katetotheparty86

From harriets latest post. This is pretty much saying "we are rich enough to afford a week away but you peasants will only be able to treat yourselves to a dress". Any excuse to mention that they've recently bought a house.

yeah she’s had 1 or 2 which got a lot of views and it must have inflated her ego but they are rubbish in my opinion 😂 also, Dan’s recent ones actually make me want to vom
Have you seen the one of her dan an their mate doing a dance before the euro game? Dan is beyond disgusting in it 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

katetotheparty86

Yeah it was me who asked about the podcast figures, still not sure if we can see them? I'm not very tech savvy 🤣

Eww shes such a bitch isn't she, she's dishing out all this pregnancy advice bullshit an asking other "mamas to be" (🤮)for their opinions on things, but as soon as someone says something not 100% kissing her ass her true colours come out.

I can imagine her to be such a bitchy friend too. I bet if she's with Olivia they will talk about loz an vice versa. She's a masculine Regina George.