Juice Plus MLM #9 The Aldridges are renting out their marital bed ffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big H filling up her retreat with friends again and making her sister miss her kids sports day to look after Oakers.

Reactions: 4
Ross - we know you read this - for the sake your new "Consistency Club", keep your wife well away from it. This post looks like it was written by a bottom set year 8 pupil and cheapens the whole endeavor. It makes it look very amateur. I'm embarrassed for you both. For the love of God, how does she not know where full stops and commas go?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ross - we know you read this - for the sake your new "Consistency Club", keep your wife well away from it. This post looks like it was written by a bottom set year 8 pupil and cheapens the whole endeavor. It makes it look very amateur. I'm embarrassed for you both. For the love of God, how does she not know where full stops and commas go?!
Yikes- did she come up for air? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Maybe she should have used AI to write that!
Considering she does f@ck all, all day, one would have thought she could proof read her own ramblings!

Reactions: 2
Using A.I. Technology? I didnā€™t know he was an advanced practitioner in digital technology. I hope it wonā€™t just be some lazy copy and pasted link to a BBC news story about how all the kids use ChatGPT and that itā€™s ā€œinsaneā€.

It will be. It will be ā€œget ChatGPT to write all your copy and captions for youā€ and donā€™t worry that it sounds like an actual robot wrote it, no one will notice. Now pay me Ā£1000!

I'm so confused. So...Harriet's retreat. There were 20 spaces. 70 women wanted a space prior to the tickets going on sale. I can see 12 people in this picture. 1 is the sister. 1 is the art teacher. 1 is the yoga teacher from the morning session. 2 got their spaces for free. That's 7 paying customers. What happened to the 70 women mentioned previously? Surely Harriet wasn't...lying??
---
To add to the above...i mistook the sister's hair for an additional person. 6 paying customers. Bet they made a fortune.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm so confused. So...Harriet's retreat. There were 20 spaces. 70 women wanted a space prior to the tickets going on sale. I can see 12 people in this picture. 1 is the sister. 1 is the art teacher. 1 is the yoga teacher from the morning session. 2 got their spaces for free. That's 7 paying customers. What happened to the 70 women mentioned previously? Surely Harriet wasn't...lying??
---
To add to the above...i mistook the sister's hair for an additional person. 6 paying customers. Bet they made a fortune.
The face you make when the fun is forced and youā€™ve overpaid

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whatever you do guys, don't all rush at once.
ā€œOwn boss perksā€ what does that even mean? No paid holiday, working round the clock, no guaranteed income. Theyā€™re the hard bits- spell out what the good bits are. Donā€™t get me wrong, I run my own business and itā€™s the best thing Ive ever done. If youā€™re doing it right, the first 5 years it takes over, then you get the perks and 15 years later is the security whether your income fluctuates or not. Stick to selling your magic potions, you have absolutely no skills as a business advisor! Jokes

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.