Juice Plus MLM #9 The Aldridges are renting out their marital bed ffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nu
It’s generic JP graph time again guys!! Purple is last year, green is this year, apart from that what it’s actually supposed to show is anyone’s guess! Number of people who’ve jumped ship to other MLMs? Number of trips the Kumrou’s have taken to Primark? Number of times Sneddon has had to restart 75 Hard? 🤷‍♀️
Number of times we've seen Chinderella's camel toe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s generic JP graph time again guys!! Purple is last year, green is this year, apart from that what it’s actually supposed to show is anyone’s guess! Number of people who’ve jumped ship to other MLMs? Number of trips the Kumrou’s have taken to Primark? Number of times Sneddon has had to restart 75 Hard? 🤷‍♀️
Anyone who removes the 'y' axis is off my trust list! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Big H’s retreat going ahead tomorrow? just asking for a friend 🤣wish I’d gone in the draw for the free place looks so much fun not wonder who’s looking after baby again The last couple days have proved as if we did know what a complete narcissist this woman is and so removed from reality but in fact she leads a very dull normal life just like most people who can still afford holidays etc without selling their soul and time to MLM’s and don’t have to broadcast it on social media if you put your head above the parapet expect to get the flack !

We need a new thread title - does anyone have any witty suggestions?! I am rubbish at creative thinking! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
We need a new thread title - does anyone have any witty suggestions?! I am rubbish at creative thinking! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
I think we need to acknowledge that in the course of this thread half of the people we talk about are no longer JP huns! Maybe start with “Juice Plus (Past & Present) #10” and them something witty!

Reactions: 3
I think we need to acknowledge that in the course of this thread half of the people we talk about are no longer JP huns! Maybe start with “Juice Plus (Past & Present) #10” and them something witty!
Yes agree! I was thinking something along the lines of the huns jumping ship, but couldn’t get further than that! 🤣

Reactions: 2
“Juice Plus Past & Present #10 - So many huns have gone, but the Kumrous and Aldridges are clinging on”

Reactions: 13
Looks like the big one planned the retreat before the Mottram hall event - and even with all that forward planning, they still haven’t been able to shift tickets 🤣
Surely they could play tag team or take Oakers with her...unless they couldn't afford it, of course

Reactions: 2
whats the video? Shes blocked me so cant see 🤣
Just Dani K dressing up in her best ball gown, and putting on a stupid filter to say she doesnt care about the haters, and to rise above and ignore them.
Classic - we are jealous etc

Dani K - We are not haters, we are certainly not jealous of your smoke and mirror tacky lifestyle, or your lack of friends, or your tragic materialistic mindset.

• Haha
Did anyone notice the party last night was in a fricking BARN? I loved this video of Holowaty not drinking the shot he was given, while everyone else was just squealing drunk all over the place. Classy.
[/QUOTE]

Oh that is trashy as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.