Juice Plus MLM #9 The Aldridges are renting out their marital bed ffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit to @Delphinimperial for the comment which provided the title inspiration 😂😂 and also to @prickle99 who originally spotted the comedy and shared it on the last thread. Excellent work huns 👏👏

I shall await my reward of the fake Gucci sliders for starting the thread. I particularly look forward to them coming in a reused x 1000 crumpled bag - I might even pose outside of a real designer shop with it for years to come, inspo from Poundshop Dani of course 🤪

Carrying on from the previous thread:

https://tattle.life/threads/juice-p...onaire-dani-flogs-clothes-4-a-few-quid.37868/

As we were…. x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The Big 1’s latest live. Few things I have noticed / have questions about. Some I’ll even put to the boss babe herself, as we all know she reads here anyway 👋

1. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever for you to ‘go live to chat while you make your shake’, Harriet. Nobody is interested in a word you have to say which we all know is a ploy to push the products.

2. If you must insist on going live and we all know how much you think of yourself as an influencer, must you use your baby as a prop? It just reinforces how much of a tit parent you are.

3. Harriet, get your daughter’s eyes looked at, asap. (Absolutely no shade to the sweet, innocent little Oak Tree who we all pity already for having narc-mother Chinderella as a parent).

4. Why does the Big 1 look so utterly fuming and disgusted when she thinks she’s out of camera shot? (FYI Harriet, although we all cringe when we watch you, us Tattlers always bring the receipts - and the camera doesn’t lie unless you apply filters of course).

5. Why does she keep sniffing and touching her nose? Has poor Harriet the health guru got the sniffles? Surely not when she swears by her magic beans?? Or could it be something else? ❄ I have often wondered…

6. What’s the point of ‘going live’ and practically talking to yourself just to walk away several times leaving the camera pointing to your very dull kitchen (complete with singed oven gloves hanging over the oven door)?!

7. How does she not feel shame by constantly trying to drum up engagement but failing spectacularly? I’ve got major second hand embarrassment for her!

8. You might have a decent figure, that you’re not watching the scales for but you’re totally watching the scales for (tbf I’m not here to body shame anyone - it’s the chin I’ve got an issue with not sorry) but you are one unfortunate, masculine looking woman. And imo you’re fair game because the amount of people you’ve preyed on, used to get ‘promotions’, used to fund your ‘lifestyle’ (😂) and sold the fake dream to, makes you an ugly person.

Receipts below ⬇

Edited to correct spelling (we’re not all fake ex-teachers after all). ✌

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure someone here predicted this?!
😳
Yeah I mentioned not long ago being suspicious about Natalie’s lack of JP+ related posts - she hadn’t posted about them for ages so I thought she might be wobbling! It’s definitely got to be Beyond Beauty that she’s off to - she was close to Emma Caren, and it seems to be the big current hype.
Juice Plus is basically one big ticking time bomb now, how long til we see the final collapse I wonder?? 🤔

Reactions: 7
Another one bites the dust… dani will be last one standing its going to be embarrassing to watch 🫣🤣

• Haha
The Big 1’s latest live. Few things I have noticed / have questions about. Some I’ll even put to the boss babe herself, as we all know she reads here anyway 👋

1. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever for you to ‘go live to chat while you make your shake’, Harriet. Nobody is interested in a word you have to say which we all know is a ploy to push the products.

2. If you must insist on going live and we all know how much you think of yourself as an influencer, must you use your baby as a prop? It just reinforces how much of a tit parent you are.

3. Harriet, get your daughter’s eyes looked at, asap. (Absolutely no shade to the sweet, innocent little Oak Tree who we all pity already for having narc-mother Chinderella as a parent).

4. Why does the Big 1 look so utterly fuming and disgusted when she thinks she’s out of camera shot? (FYI Harriet, although we all cringe when we watch you, us Tattlers always bring the receipts - and the camera doesn’t lie unless you apply filters of course).

5. Why does she keep sniffing and touching her nose? Has poor Harriet the health guru got the sniffles? Surely not when she swears by her magic beans?? Or could it be something else? ❄ I have often wondered…

6. What’s the point of ‘going live’ and practically talking to yourself just to walk away several times leaving the camera pointing to your very dull kitchen (complete with singed oven gloves hanging over the oven door)?!

7. How does she not feel shame by constantly trying to drum up engagement but failing spectacularly? I’ve got major second hand embarrassment for her!

8. You might have a decent figure, that you’re not watching the scales for but you’re totally watching the scales for (tbf I’m not here to body shame anyone - it’s the chin I’ve got an issue with not sorry) but you are one unfortunate, masculine looking woman. And imo you’re fair game because the amount of people you’ve preyed on, used to get ‘promotions’, used to fund your ‘lifestyle’ (😂) and sold the fake dream to, makes you an ugly person.

Receipts below ⬇

Edited to correct spelling (we’re not all fake ex-teachers after all). ✌
Those pictures absolutely killed me! So funny! I also saw part of the live. She definitely cannot get engagement without Oakers being involved so the poor little thing gets wheeled out for social media yet again. I also noticed that she had posted a "aren't I so thin" video today (not in underwear this time but the camel toe still made its usual appearance) where she was clearly sucking her stomach in because it was protruding really obviously in the live with Oakley. The woman is so vain.

Reactions: 8
Will there be a pregnancy announcement soon? Or is it that this video isn't edited/posed like her pics to flatten her tummy? Not shaming, genuine speculation!

Reactions: 3
I’m sure someone here predicted this?!
😳
They definitely did! Another prize of fake Gucci sliders to whoever it was! This new beauty thing must be promising all kinds to tempt so many big names away from JP. Even if it is going down the pan the PMD+ gang could still milk a fair few quid out of JP for a while without doing a whole lot.
---
Another one bites the dust… dani will be last one standing its going to be embarrassing to watch 🫣🤣
Dani and Emma Sneddon clinging on to her Perform shake and Uplifts!

• Haha
Kadeee - I’m a boss babe who does it all.

Also Kadeee - my dogs are my colleges. 🤦‍♀️😂
I honestly didn't get what she was talking about. 10,000 what? And what happened with move and manifest? Another subscription flop?

Reactions: 1
Right. Serious question. How, in the name of all that is holy, are there still tickets left for Big H's mums' retreat????
There were over 70 women on the waiting list before those precious 20 tickets were released...
Surely Harriet wasn't lying about the 70+ women?
The other completely mad thing is that a friend of mine recently signed up to Weshop without using any kind of referral code. I was gobsmacked. Big H had told everyone that you'll end up on a waiting list unless you use her referral code to skip the queue. There's no way she could be lying about that too?
Harriet always seems like such an honest woman! What is going on?

• Wow
  • Haha
Kadeee - I’m a boss babe who does it all.

Also Kadeee - my dogs are my colleges. 🤦‍♀️😂
She can’t cook which is obvious as the plate is perfectly clean and she wouldn’t risk her extensions falling into the grill and going up in flames! The grill came with the house. So weird she has a pool yet doesn’t have any lush sunbathing pics like at her last homes.

for all the Huns: Success doesn’t automatically grant you respect, being a decent human being does.

Reactions: 3
Utterly crass to give money to someone clearly less fortunate, have someone film it and then share it to your social media with a look-at-me-being-charitable comment.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Utterly crass to give money to someone clearly less fortunate, have someone film it and then share it to your social media with a look-at-me-being-charitable comment.
Still not as heroic as Thug Life in Dubai, using his shark like skills and top networking ability to find a random bloke a job and then personally handing over cash payment of his rent to his scam partner landlord. All while humbly filming everything for the Gram. What a guy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.