Juice Plus MLM #8 Livs man doesn't care, Hari never has her kid & millionaire Dani flogs clothes 4 a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks sake Dani!! Seriously- you need to go to one of those high end stores that you frequent where you don’t even need to look at the labels before you buy anything and pay for a personal shopper experience. Shouldn’t be an issue for someone as minted as you. Money actually can buy you style you know. Wait- DH gate have personal shoppers right? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh Dani!!! No joke, I was kinda impressed with the no filter story, even if it was a bit funny when she talked about herself like a celeb. And in fairness she looks fine without a filter. Then she talks about being genuine and it all came crashing down for me. This is someone who implies she’s a millionaire with the “millionaire club”, buys fakes and pretends they’re real, claims to have no mortgage because she’s bought her house outright and let’s other impressionables believe they can do the same. The opposite of genuine really!

Reactions: 7
Couldn't agree more with the above.

Dani Kumrou: I don't care about your fancy cars or income. What matters to me is how you treat people.

Also Dani Kumrou: Look at my fancy car and insane income. Now I'm going to lie to you and pretend I have loads of money to manipulate you into buying diet drinks you don't need.

Such a delight.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
New thread for us haters who are blatantly just jealous of the MLM lifestyles the Huns lead 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.