Juice Plus MLM #8 Livs man doesn't care, Hari never has her kid & millionaire Dani flogs clothes 4 a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's in this picture! Ready and waiting for be filled with Primark tat. They're both so embarrassing.
I've been down a rabbit hole with these JP threads and you guys did not dissappoint. An afternoon well spent where I've been paid to stay at home because i have the audacity to work a (very well paid) job Dani and have actual holiday days from my company who arent going down the pan...not needing to desperately hustle from my phone selling shite 😅

Anyway, came here to say imagine running out the house and saying to your OH,

Got the keys? "Yep"
Wallet with maxed out Credit cards in? "Yep"
3 year old Gucci bag for show? "Course babbbeeessss"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Interesting …. James Lavelle is part of The Beyond Beauty MLM - he was in JP and was one of Sneddons down lines. He was the reason Sneddon lost money when he left JP. He went to another MLM after JP, but I can’t remember its name - it was another “health” MLM. It sold a drink called MOA which was supposed to be the best thing you could ever drink blah blah blah.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Kumrous laughing at hubbie wearing that Re-Wired hat again! They defo read this forum! 👋

Here’s the proof obviously rattled him cage he ll have to go and sit cross legged in his B n M sanctuary and meditate and manifest his way out of it
They are purely there to entertain us all with their insane antics doesn’t he realise that as he’s trying to get into some TV reality show as well !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kumrous laughing at hubbie wearing that Re-Wired hat again! They defo read this forum! 👋

Here’s the proof obviously rattled him cage he ll have to go and sit cross legged in his B n M sanctuary and meditate and manifest his way out of it
They are purely there to entertain us all with their insane antics doesn’t he realise that as he’s trying to get into some TV reality show as well !
Boo hoo.

What's the deal with Ross' hat? I didn't get it

Reactions: 1
Interesting …. James Lavelle is part of The Beyond Beauty MLM - he was in JP and was one of Sneddons down lines. He was the reason Sneddon lost money when he left JP. He went to another MLM after JP, but I can’t remember its name - it was another “health” MLM. It sold a drink called MOA which was supposed to be the best thing you could ever drink blah blah blah.
James lavelle made Emma Sneddon- and totally broke her when he left juice plus. Everything went tits up for her when he went. he is a super mlm er and goes to the top of the leaderboard in every company he works with. After Jp, he went to a company called Aarix- where I think he ended up on the board of directors for? Think he then went on to do some kind of coaching.

The queen of extensions Kaaadddeee is selling spots in her hair growth challenge! Hurrrrrryyyy! It’s going to be epic watching each others hair grow, just wondering if there will be time lapse?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah, the Kumrous are new to this game, calling a website that they choose to actively visit and read about themselves, and then reference it as trolling.... that's Vicki Pattinson circa 3 years ago. Guess what. She's never mentioned it since. Jake Quickendon also tried and look how busy his threads soon got 😅🤣

Trolling is them receiving hate messages directly to their social media accounts or comments under their posts, pictures etc. Which I don't agree with.

This is a forum no "influencer" (using this term so loosely with the JP clan as they can only influence how not to join network marketing) has to come visit or read. No one is forcing them to read here, but their own narcissism clearly sends them here.

Also, there are so many instagrammers that actually read on here and use comments and suggestions in threads for their own content because they are so unoriginal and use the clever souls on this sites ideas. Which is why, many zelebs don't reference tattle... also, it sends so many more people over to join in a safe place to express their own thoughts and opinions.

Tattlers are NOT trolling.

• Heart

"Crazy and very sad people who have nothing better to do with their lives"....says the man in his late thirties who dressed up like this, rehearsed a dance with his wife, filmed it and uploaded it to social media...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The queen of extensions Kaaadddeee is selling spots in her hair growth challenge! Hurrrrrryyyy! It’s going to be epic watching each others hair grow, just wondering if there will be time lapse?
Is this for real? I can be gullible so I have to check. It can’t possibly be! 🤣
---
"Crazy and very sad people who have nothing better to do with their lives"....says the man in his late thirties who dressed up like this, rehearsed a dance with his wife, filmed it and uploaded it to social media...
I mean, those sad trolls with nothing better to do. Says the couple that take empty shopping bags on fake shopping sprees for a living 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mic drop! 😂

Also pointing out to the general public the risks associated with MLM's and the smoke and mirrors that you use to lure people into your own money making scheme is not trolling, if anything it is a public servic!

Reactions: 9
Emma Leyland is now trying to back out of the AMAZING 🙌🌟 September incentive by offering the gullible Huns an option to ‘stick or twist’ 😂 either it’s longer for her to save up the money or she knows it’s all going to be in the shitter by then! :poop:
How lucky are we?! :love:💅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Emma Leyland is now trying to back out of the AMAZING 🙌🌟 September incentive by offering the gullible Huns an option to ‘stick or twist’ 😂 either it’s longer for her to save up the money or she knows it’s all going to be in the shitter by then! :poop:
How lucky are we?! :love:💅
I really hope the huns see through this and stick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Emma Leyland and her lips. It’s definitely starting to look like some kind of medical malpractice. Im pretty sure they’re not meant to be all bloodshot and bruised.

Reactions: 4
Beyond beauty is holding an event in London at the end of the month. Anyone fancy joining me? The huns are boring lately, I want some juicy gossip 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_2175.png
Oh my god, the wall of fame on Dani’s story earlier 😂😂😭😭 look at all the blank spots where they’ve scrubbed off the huns who have left’s names!! Love how they have done that rather than getting a new one made. They probably know there’s no point, as they’re dropping by the day! Doesn’t look very professional though does it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.