Juice Plus MLM #8 Livs man doesn't care, Hari never has her kid & millionaire Dani flogs clothes 4 a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but does anyone know a hater making more money than them tho??????? I dunno bro, it depends, are we comparing actual real life money or the money you pretend to be making when you’re “manifesting your best life” and role playing at what you think being rich is???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The 70 people desperate for the Mummy Move retreat tickets all soon disappeared! On Big H's tickets are live post there were 3 likes, 2 of those were Dan and her minion. Absolutely embarrassing.

It's like her female 5% club dinner that only sold 7 tickets. From then, she should have just given up.

Can't believe the price doesn't even include the night away. By the looks of it, it's a swim, afternoon tea and, of course, the standard photo shoot by a professional photographer her sister. The fact that "towel hire included" is in the main details paragraph, shows that not much else is included in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does Dani ever look in the mirror before she leaves the house? 🙈
There’s surely a name for this “look” but I can’t quite think of it. INSANE! Will just have to do.
---
Another cryptic post about "difficult times". She has a BH sale for her crappy membership and the tickets for the retreat. She looks so desperate.
Also Kaddie can't afford lamps or proper make up
I think she paraphrasing Samwise Gamgee from the the Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers. “
Frodo : I can’t do this, Sam.

Sam : I know.
It’s all wrong
By rights we shouldn’t even be here.
But we are.
It’s like in the great stories Mr. Frodo.
The ones that really mattered.
Full of darkness and danger they were,
and sometimes you didn’t want to know the end.
Because how could the end be happy.
How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened.
But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow.
Even darkness must pass.
A new day will come.
And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Those were the stories that stayed with you.
That meant something.
Even if you were too small to understand why.
But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand.
I know now.
Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn’t.
Because they were holding on to something.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The 70 people desperate for the Mummy Move retreat tickets all soon disappeared! On Big H's tickets are live post there were 3 likes, 2 of those were Dan and her minion. Absolutely embarrassing.

It's like her female 5% club dinner that only sold 7 tickets. From then, she should have just given up.

Can't believe the price doesn't even include the night away. By the looks of it, it's a swim, afternoon tea and, of course, the standard photo shoot by a professional photographer her sister. The fact that "towel hire included" is in the main details paragraph, shows that not much else is included in the day.
It includes a crappy painting class and an activity. Sounds exhausting!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s surely a name for this “look” but I can’t quite think of it. INSANE! Will just have to do.
---

I think she paraphrasing Samwise Gamgee from the the Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers. “
Frodo : I can’t do this, Sam.

Sam : I know.
It’s all wrong
By rights we shouldn’t even be here.
But we are.
It’s like in the great stories Mr. Frodo.
The ones that really mattered.
Full of darkness and danger they were,
and sometimes you didn’t want to know the end.
Because how could the end be happy.
How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened.
But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow.
Even darkness must pass.
A new day will come.
And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Those were the stories that stayed with you.
That meant something.
Even if you were too small to understand why.
But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand.
I know now.
Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn’t.
Because they were holding on to something.”
Quoting Tolkien- we are twin flames 🔥

Reactions: 3
Wtf is up with her face? Firstly her Botox hasn’t been done properly as she has lines at the top of her forehead. Secondly, her nose? Is that from makeup? It’s so long!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Stopped paying attention for a while but god they’re shedding huns aren’t they! How many legs would an nmd have to have? The one I nose at as I know one of her down lines used to post photos of her team and there were like 20 of them, last few months there’s only photos of her with 4 others all the time and looking on people’s Facebook profiles loads appear to have left.

Another cryptic post about "difficult times". She has a BH sale for her crappy membership and the tickets for the retreat. She looks so desperate.
Also Kaddie can't afford lamps or proper make up
not a missing lamp but a fire alarm has been removed, probably because Kadee needs help putting in new batteries.
---
Wtf is up with her face? Firstly her Botox hasn’t been done properly as she has lines at the top of her forehead. Secondly, her nose? Is that from makeup? It’s so long!
Looks like she’s really crunching up her eyebrows!

Reactions: 3
Todays shopping outfit inspiration by Dani K -

Top half - bank clerk in standard issue uniform, except they didn’t have the blouse in a bigger size.
Bottom half - gap year student back packing in Thailand and heading to the beach for a Full Moon party.
I’ll give it to Dani…whenever I believe she can’t dress any worse, she somehow manages it. What the hell is that outfit?! 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see Chinny McChinchins friend she goes to the gym with is going to her “retreat” soooooo just filling nd up the spaces with friends again??!

I see Chinny McChinchins friend she goes to the gym with is going to her “retreat” soooooo just filling nd up the spaces with friends again??!
Her mum, sister and Dan will take another 3 places too, so there's only 16 tickets left guys. Run don't walk!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her mum, sister and Dan will take another 3 places too, so there's only 16 tickets left guys. Run don't walk!
And Rachel and mum!

Sorry, no, Rachel's mum has to babysit because children are not allowed at the retreat thingy.

• Haha
And Loz 😂 (despite not having a kid)

Obviously Olivia won't be there to support as usual, she'll be too busy minding the protection dogs whilst Thuglife is sharking.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.