Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder who she has signed up under? So would Olivia have got her juice plus wages then because when you leave juice plus it normally goes to your upline.

I’m still on the call now, not really sure why as it’s just a recruitment call now 🤣 but it was at about 470 at one point, now plummeted to 300 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wonder who she has signed up under? So would Olivia have got her juice plus wages then because when you leave juice plus it normally goes to your upline.
I think she would’ve got her last pay. She announced her exit from the company on the 10th which is juiceplus’ payday. So she would’ve made it official after she got her last pay I reckon.

I must say it’s very clever how she’s done it. Got loads of people on the call 📞 and now turned it into an opportunity call for recruiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do people not get real jobs these days? She made it sound like she was going to do something impressive, like make her Dad proud. Instead she just swapped like for like

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They've just put up the average monthly wage for each position in the company...would love to know if they're going to just give olivia a good ranking based on her jp experience.

Reactions: 3
They've just put up the average monthly wage for each position in the company...would love to know if they're going to just give olivia a good ranking based on her jp experience.
I'd say that due to her large social media following, they're expecting she will rack up high sales the first few months and rapidly build a team.

Although given thousands supposedly follow her and only a few hundred dialled onto a call, I doubt it will be the success she had with JP back 7-8 years ago. People are over MLMs.

Reactions: 7
I’m still on the call too. It really is just the same rinse and repeat NWM/MLM bullshit isn’t it! Also not quite the huge amount of people on the call that she made out it was going to be! Over 1000 my backside!! Also lmao at the OnlyFans comment
Honestly would respect her more if she did that over another crappy MLM 😂

• Haha
1C9BEE77-A2DB-4A39-BBCA-816894D2A803.jpeg
Oh whatever big h, you couldn’t even be bothered to do a post about your ‘best friend’ supporting her on her new venture. 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks to everyone who took one for the team and dialled in! WTF is she doing going to something like NuSkin? I don’t understand why you’d leave JP at the top when you’re at least getting money in from your team even if your hearts not in it. Do other stuff like the property developing or peddling the dodgy links, but why start again from scratch? Makes no sense! I’ll give her 18 months before she’s back at JP posting about “coming home” and the grass not always being greener!

Reactions: 12
Thanks to everyone who took one for the team and dialled in! WTF is she doing going to something like NuSkin? I don’t understand why you’d leave JP at the top when you’re at least getting money in from your team even if your hearts not in it. Do other stuff like the property developing or peddling the dodgy links, but why start again from scratch? Makes no sense! I’ll give her 18 months before she’s back at JP posting about “coming home” and the grass not always being greener!
Completely agree, she could just keep living off her residual income at JP! She said it was because she’d reached the top and was just sitting there and not growing, so wanted to prove to herself she could start from the bottom and get to the very top again. To be fair with her cult following she probably will rise up the ranks quite quickly, but what an anti-climax after all that, just another MLM 🤣🤣

Someone at the end was commenting asking if her good skin was down to NuSkin or Juice Plus, was it one of you lot 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone at the end was commenting asking if her good skin was down to NuSkin or Juice Plus, was it one of you lot 🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
BIB - Hahaha that might well have been me 😂😂

• Haha
In honour of Olivia Measures leaving JP and joining another MLM scam company, I thought I’d post a few pics of her old face. On some it’s clear how pretty she used to be, now I’m sure she’s pretty much had everything filled and botoxed. So PSA: her skin and her looks are not down to any NuSkin product. Just like it wasn’t down to the JP ‘magic beans’ she flogged for the past 8/9 years. It’s all smoke and mirrors - and paid for (from the money she makes from other people).

Attachments

Just had a laugh listening to Emma Leyland’s announcement of her upcoming big team incentive. She had been hinting it would be abroad….turns out the huns are getting 2 nights in Liverpool. 😂 I can’t imagine anything worse than having to share a “Love Island style” room with these women.

I have many questions:

Is it compulsory for the JP huns to have such annoying voices? And an extremely limited vocabulary.

Does she ever do anything without her cleavage showing?

Finally, why was she so surprised that you have to pay extra to heat a swimming pool? 🙈 How does this woman survive daily life?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.