Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't get me wrong, I still think they're a bunch of complete morons and I am absolutely loving watching the car crash that is JP at the moment. I just think it must be terrifying for them to finally have to accept that they've been living a total lie and that everyone is jumping ship.
I think Dani doesn't actually keep what she buys. She doesn't show the entire bags full of stuff. She goes to primark, takes selfies, doesn't buy or buy and returns.

View attachment 1871799He has, as has Big H.
Shows what he thinks of JP. Big H’s reads more like a ‘good luck and goodbye’ message. It’s all coming crashing down! First Simon, now Olivia.
View attachment 1871802
I think the consensus here is that Simon was "invited to retire". He's probably costing JP a lot of money they can't afford now (like the other big ones that have left and the consolidation of Maidenhead and London into a single office).

Looks like Measures is about to set up her own MLM company or something else that she needs to "recruit" people for. Anyone willing to join her zoom call and report back???
Sam's training stuff or stupid investments like the weshop

Reactions: 1
Wow 😂 And I always used to think that the one good thing about her was that she didn’t lie! If she was really earning that much, she would have hit several more promotions by now

She makes 20% on her sales, and a tiny bit extra from her few teamies (who haven’t been doing that well with their sales). And she has been struggling to get new customers lately, which is why she is spamming fb feeds with all the “success stories” or “before and after pics”. Her highest ever paycheque was about £1100, which was when she had her SC bonus of £750. Without the bonuses, these women earn peanuts. And the higher up you get, the more difficult it is to reach the bonuses. Bearing in mind this is her full time job, it’s not earning her a sustainable income to support herself and her family.

She is definitely still on UC. And she told someone I know that her partner never pays for anything because she wants to be “a financially independent boss babe/breadwinner”. 🤣 As you say, I suspect a few credit cards are being used behind the scenes.
That definitely does sound more accurate! 🙈 I find it interesting that you get the insider knowledge haha it’s weird that she lets the facade slip with some people, I think it’s a pride thing that she feels she has to continue to prove herself to me, maybe as she knows I’m a sceptic! 😂 I just worry she’ll get herself into financial trouble because of that pride!

Who are you talking about here? Is she low down the pyramid? I almost feel sorry for these people getting sucked into mlm, but as soon as they start making tit up an pretending they're entrepreneurs that goes away. All as bad as each other.
Yes she’s only low down I would say so we cant really name, she’s supposedly ‘besties’ with a few of the bigger clowns though like Emma Leyland and Big H 😅

Reactions: 2
To be honest, I feel a bit sorry for all of them (harriet, dani, hayley etc) - the pressure to pretend everything is wonderful and you're raking in mega bucks when it's all a lie and everything is collapsing around you must be so stressful. Its clear Olivia had money outside JP, mainly from family, but i dont think big H and Dan do and Dani definitely doesn't. They must be absolutely bricking it.
I agree with you, however any sympathy I had for them before has massively reduced over time. One hun in particular that I know will happily push a sale on people she knows cannot afford them. She has stated that the capsules are so good that you won’t need a flu jab anymore, encouraged people that they will be able to reduce/stop antidepressants once they are on JP products, and even convinced some of her teamies to come off their benefits because “the business will make them a rich yes mum”. It seems that the longer these people are in the business, the more they are willing to lie or exploit to get further. So I feel like they deserve to have it all crumble around them.

And with people like Dani and Harriet, I know it may sound mean, but I can’t wait to see them fail. Because they really don’t care at all about anyone else. They spend all day on their phones neglecting their children, and bullying anyone who doesn’t agree with them. They are way too smug!

Sadly, I don’t believe JP will completely fall apart anytime soon. They will keep bringing out a new product, and doing reduced sign up deals to make more money. Companies like this can survive a long time.

That definitely does sound more accurate! 🙈 I find it interesting that you get the insider knowledge haha it’s weird that she lets the facade slip with some people, I think it’s a pride thing that she feels she has to continue to prove herself to me, maybe as she knows I’m a sceptic! 😂 I just worry she’ll get herself into financial trouble because of that pride!
Tbh I think she does try to keep the facade up with everyone. I can’t say too much just incase she reads here and works out who I am, but I often find out stuff through her partner and family. I also had a friend who did JP, so I know how it all works and how much people typically earn at each stage. She probably will get herself into financial trouble, but the thing is, loads of people have tried to warm her and she keeps saying they are just jealous that she will get rich. You can take a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.[/QUOTE]

Who are you talking about here? Is she low down the pyramid? I almost feel sorry for these people getting sucked into mlm, but as soon as they start making tit up an pretending they're entrepreneurs that goes away. All as bad as each other.
She is quite low down so can’t name her. Just like you, I felt sorry for her and others at first. But she is more than willing to blatantly lie to recruit and sell products, so she gets no sympathy from me anymore. Emma Leyland has even encouraged her to start doing cringy tiktoks, affiliate links, and political posts to get more engagement. 🙈 She did a speech the other day about how all people who do normal jobs are stupid because their pay is limited to whatever their boss chooses to pay them. Apparently Juice Plus is unique and much better because it has uncapped earning potential and you are your own business owner when you become a franchisee. It gives me a headache listening to the crap she comes out with.

Last edited:
I agree with you, however any sympathy I had for them before has massively reduced over time. One hun in particular that I know will happily push a sale on people she knows cannot afford them. She has stated that the capsules are so good that you won’t need a flu jab anymore, encouraged people that they will be able to reduce/stop antidepressants once they are on JP products, and even convinced some of her teamies to come off their benefits because “the business will make them a rich yes mum”. It seems that the longer these people are in the business, the more they are willing to lie or exploit to get further. So I feel like they deserve to have it all crumble around them.

And with people like Dani and Harriet, I know it may sound mean, but I can’t wait to see them fail. Because they really don’t care at all about anyone else. They spend all day on their phones neglecting their children, and bullying anyone who doesn’t agree with them. They are way too smug!

Sadly, I don’t believe JP will completely fall apart anytime soon. They will keep bringing out a new product, and doing reduced sign up deals to make more money. Companies like this can survive a long time.

Tbh I think she does try to keep the facade up with everyone. I can’t say too much just incase she reads here and works out who I am, but I often find out stuff through her partner and family. I also had a friend who did JP, so I know how it all works and how much people typically earn at each stage. She probably will get herself into financial trouble, but the thing is, loads of people have tried to warm her and she keeps saying they are just jealous that she will get rich. You can take a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.
Yes I have to be careful I don’t give too much away either haha! It definitely seems to be wearing thin on her partner too though, some of the comments he’s made in passing taking the piss or just sound a bit fed up!

Spotted the wonderful Dani K on her screenshot of her call this evening too, really hope for their sake she wasn’t the one talking, that voice is like nails on a chalkboard! 😅

• Haha
Kadee was quiet today until this post and I’m like what is going on with this girls tattoos in one pic and noticed she’s flipping the middle finger. Very tasteful Kadee. Puke. Don’t get me started on the Walmart cheapie crap bookshelf she’s bragging about. When is she going to actually decorate, walls and rugs. I’d been on that day one it looks so empty. Not to mention the second hand patio set. Don’t get me wrong second hand stuff is good but she just seems like she can’t afford anything. Pushing Lake in a toddler stroller so she can get a long walk in, get the kid a bike ffs.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Yes I have to be careful I don’t give too much away either haha! It definitely seems to be wearing thin on her partner too though, some of the comments he’s made in passing taking the piss or just sound a bit fed up!

Spotted the wonderful Dani K on her screenshot of her call this evening too, really hope for their sake she wasn’t the one talking, that voice is like nails on a chalkboard! 😅
I’m not surprised he has made passing comments like that! For someone who claims the business gives her the opportunity to spend all her time with her partner and children, she seems to be on her phone ignoring them a lot! Also, she has a holiday booked with him next month. I bet she’ll spend the whole week posting pictures and reels about how “insane it is that my juicy pay got me the holiday of my dreams”. When I go away with my partner/family, I prefer to pretty much have my phone switched off where possible. Everything is just about sales and recruitment for her now.

Haha you’re so funny! 😂 Dani’s voice really makes me shudder. I don’t understand how anyone takes her seriously. How can her team have a conversation with her and keep a straight face with those eyebrows and the way she acts?! Our hun likes copying the others though so that’s why she attends all the zoom calls. Bet she’ll start putting her handbag in food pictures soon 🤣

Reactions: 5
Had to come on here after seeing Olivia’s post on instagram and you haven’t failed with all the funny comments! tbh this thread is now the main reason I even go on any of their instagram accounts 😂

Reactions: 5
Had a good laugh this morning at this inspirational quote posted by the hun I know. You would think that since her full time job relies on how people perceive her on social media, she would actually proof read/check spelling and grammar before posting. 🤷‍♀️

Oh and I’m so glad to read that Dani K is “grartful”. Can someone please buy a team dictionary for these woman this Christmas? 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh and I’m so glad to read that Dani K is “grartful”. Can someone please buy a team dictionary for these woman this Christmas?
I think being thick is a prerequisite of joining Juice Plus. This was posted this morning by one of Big H's huns.

Talking of the big one...she's plugging her 5% lunch again. I'm shocked it's not sold out. Completely shocked.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chinz has going to head office today as well Dan but no sign of Oakley but Rachael brought her baby along… wonder who got dumped with the baby this time.

Reactions: 7
Speaking of which I wonder if the BEST FRIENDS friendship will endure outside of JP? Call me cynical but I’m guessing not.
I wondered this too! But I can't see them being BEST FRIENDS any more
I think being thick is a prerequisite of joining Juice Plus. This was posted this morning by one of Big H's huns.

Talking of the big one...she's plugging her 5% lunch again. I'm shocked it's not sold out. Completely shocked.
She's in Dan's downline. I used to be friends with her on FB and I have never known anyone do so many detoxs in a year. It's almost as if the products don't actually work as well as the huns would have you believe!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chinz has going to head office today as well Dan but no sign of Oakley but Rachael brought her baby along… wonder who got dumped with the baby this time.
"Being in this incredible business means we're are not forced to miss a moment of Oakely growing up....we just choose to."

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.