Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Emma leyland has lost loads of weight?

Harri’s Instagram is private now 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yeah I remember the alleged la mer purchase. She showed a harrods bag and implied that it contained a £900 tub of creme de la mer. But she never actually took a picture of the tub itself (dani cant resist taking pictures of even the most tacky primark puchases so she wouldn't have been able to resist a cheeky expensive face cream pic). She definitely didn't buy it. She couldn't afford it.
If anyone knows anything about skincare ingredients, they will know that La Mer is an awful brand. La Mer is ridiculously overpriced for terrible ingredients. You’d find better quality ingredients in much cheaper products, particularly Korean brands. If anyone reading this is buying La Mer then I urge you to do your research on it. You’re better off saving your money! Most people only buy it because it feels luxurious to be dropping that coin, but in terms of helping your skin, it’s terrible!

Reactions: 2
Thug Life really does think he’s a big time player doesn’t he

edited to remove link to his instagram which doesn’t seem to have loaded properly. (He’s uploaded a video, watch it if you feel like a laugh)

What in the name of photoshop fails is going on with this picture?! Lauren looks like a cartoon! Where’s her neck gone??
What’s going on with Emma’s foot and ankle?! And Lauren, we know you don’t really look like that!! Major photoshop fails!!

Attachments

• Haha
More like I can’t compete with your Dad and Stepmum doing exciting stuff with you….when does a 5 year old ever say they want to stay at home at relax 😀
She doesn't have the cash/can't be bothered, but she did post photos of taking the dogs to the beach. Priorities!!

And now we know why Hayley is so dumb. There's still hope for her daughter!!

Attachments

She doesn't have the cash/can't be bothered, but she did post photos of taking the dogs to the beach. Priorities!!

And now we know why Hayley is so dumb. There's still hope for her daughter!!
Dear god, Hayley actually says that as though she’s proud of herself for never reading! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I cannot believe that she has team member who allegedly look up to her - it’s actually scary that this ignorant, uneducated woman could be in any position of influencing others!! 😳

More like I can’t compete with your Dad and Stepmum doing exciting stuff with you….when does a 5 year old ever say they want to stay at home at relax 😀
Kadieeee just has to get those little digs in doesn’t she, trying to insinuate that it was too busy at Luke & Rebecca’s house for Lake 🙄 what a load of tit, that little girl looked like she was having a ball at theirs with all the family activities that had been arranged. Katie is using poor little Lake as a pawn in this game, and it must be eating her up that Lake has fun at their house!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Dear god, Hayley actually says that as though she’s proud of herself for never reading! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I cannot believe that she has team member who allegedly look up to her - it’s actually scary that this ignorant, uneducated woman could be in any position of influencing others!! 😳

Kadieeee just has to get those little digs in doesn’t she, trying to insinuate that it was too busy at Luke & Rebecca’s house for Lake 🙄 what a load of tit, that little girl looked like she was having a ball at theirs with all the family activities that had been arranged. Katie is using poor little Lake as a pawn in this game, and it must be eating her up that Lake has fun at their house!
Bet Kaaaadie was seething that Luke bought Rebecca a Rolex for Chrimbo and she
must be absolutely devoed that she’s living in a tit hole which she can’t afford to modernise and driving a Kia (no offence to Kia drivers- I have a Sportage). How the mighty have fallen!!!

Reactions: 9

edited to remove link to his instagram which doesn’t seem to have loaded properly. (He’s uploaded a video, watch it if you feel like a laugh)

What’s going on with Emma’s foot and ankle?! And Lauren, we know you don’t really look like that!! Major photoshop fails!!
He can’t even string a sentence together …

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have never ever met a child that is so poorly as Lake is….
Bet Kaaaadie was seething that Luke bought Rebecca a Rolex for Chrimbo and she
must be absolutely devoed that she’s living in a tit hole which she can’t afford to modernise and driving a Kia (no offence to Kia drivers- I have a Sportage). How the mighty have fallen!!!
I did notice how Boxing Day Kadie had her Rolex on and making it very visible in her videos 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
wow how boring is he. He's saying lots of words but not actually talking about anything. He clearly thinks he's a motivational speaker but there isn't an ounce of motivation in his voice. Weak as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
wow how boring is he. He's saying lots of words but not actually talking about anything. He clearly thinks he's a motivational speaker but there isn't an ounce of motivation in his voice. Weak as duck.
My god. Fat tits Instagram is embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chinderella's lunch is back. £65 for non members. The room is booked and the cheapest lunch menu (3 courses, everyone has to eat the same) costs £47. That's not a huge profit margin!

• Wow
Chinderella's lunch is back. £65 for non members. The room is booked and the cheapest lunch menu (3 courses, everyone has to eat the same) costs £47. That's not a huge profit margin!
What is it that happens at these lunches? People pay to get talked into signing up to the Juice Plus pyramid scheme?

Reactions: 1
What is it that happens at these lunches? People pay to get talked into signing up to the Juice Plus pyramid scheme?
No no, her club is for everyone in mlm, because you know, jp is sinking so they're all trying their luck at doing masterclasses and courses, like the Kumroes

No no, her club is for everyone in mlm, because you know, jp is sinking so they're all trying their luck at doing masterclasses and courses, like the Kumroes
its a long term marketing strategy

if she comes across now like she knows what she’s talking about. When people are ready for a change. Or leave mlm and decide to come back theyll be more likely to chose her as an upline.

similar to how Rachel allen who’s under Emma Sneddon managed to bag Natalie Penney who was originally In One of Katie’s legs.

Does anyone remember about a month or so ago when Sneddon was banging on about doing the tedious 75 Hard thing for a full 365 days? Loads of waffle about discipline and routine, having to be committed to achieve stuff etc etc.

Well somehow she’s now on day 3 of 75 Hard again. Did she ever cough to failing and giving up on 365 Hard or did she just hope people would forget because admitting it was a bit too much for her doesn’t fit in with the JP hun mantra?

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.