Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillibut1990

Did anyone see on Kadies stories yesterday her speeded up meditation and she did amateur dramatics…. Tears and sad face … it was LOL

Reactions: 2

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Ok yes totally agree with the Katie slander but I popped on here to also say that Luke Wren is also equally as bad. He is out to a fancy dinner tonight with his new GF and her parents while his actual DAUGHTER is graduating high school. Like you flew around the world and back again just to add more air time of yourself in your successful girlfriend’s Everest documentary but can’t get on plane for 3 hours to see your own daughter graduate high school??
It’s a shame Luke and Katie spilt up really. They seem perfect for each other!

Chat2me

]
Yes!!!! It’s so cringey. Their daughter is the talented one in that household!. I saw another cringe video she put up when she was going to be speaking at a JP event and her daughter was performing in Matilda (in the West End) and she basically said they were the same thing! 🥴🥴 ‘both up on stage, mother like daughter’ or something like that
Don’t think it was West End Matilda just some theatre school they send her to with other wannabes but I think they did send her for auditions such pushy parents bound to come back and bit them on the bum later They are a very strange family unit all bathe in tango every night and seem to lead a very shallow friendless life he thinks he’s some sort of guru with all the B&M Buddhas and other junk in his garden all slightly odd Buf isn’t Juiceplus all smoke and mirrors !

Boombirdie

VIP Member
The “poor me my designer trousers are too big for me because I’m so tiny now, and I can’t send them back” was a classic example! With a bit of a reminder that she used to be bigger and has a distorted view of her size because of all the “trauma” she’s been through. Ok hun, if you say so!

All said in that slightly patronising tone that she thinks makes her sound really zen but just comes across as smug.
Omg, massive fail. She lived in the US and doesn't understand their sizing is massive. It's hilarious. And what about all this constant posting when she's supposed to be on holiday? She's so bloody lonely, isn't she?

Boombirdie

VIP Member
I can't see her Instagram either, but I reported her birth video back in the day. It's not appropriate. They block accounts for showing a breastfeeding baby ffs, why wouldn't they censor the video as well.

Although Kaddie blocked me for no reason and without any interaction so who knows.

RecoveringHun

My biggest hate is people using the car seat for extended periods. Fine for a quick pop into the shops for milk, or the drs surgery etc. For a proper day out or anything over 20 mins she NEEDS to be in a lay down bassinet for the sake of her spine.
Same here! If she’d bothered to listen to her midwives or go to her antenatal appointments then she’s know how extended periods in the carseat are dangerous for newborns.

They drive so they actually have no excuse. They can pop the bassinet fitting in the boot. When I could only use the carseat for the day, I would bring the carrier or sling to give my baby breaks from the seat.

Last edited:

Chat2me

Yep I saw that too now deleted
It’s turning into another Blue Peter moment let’s all make cookies ! Sad how non of them have got an original thought in their bodies all live in bland grey shoeboxes as well

I agree, as much as I’m not a fan she actually looks so sad and weary.

It’s not even a case of someone just popping round, she’s clearly got thug life and oLIPia staying there for god knows how long 😭
Well of course she does! Cos she agreed on it beforehand when she hadn’t attended any antenatal classes or spoke to other new mums or second time mums who could have become her ‘real’ friends.. so ‘yeah Olivia come down it’s fine!’ Her mother Jude needs a good shake for not telling her to stay in the bubble for a couple of weeks and rest and get used to such an incredible change on your life… I’m delighted theirs no stories showing friends on constant repeat on the tv if I’m honest.. god help us when Dan discovers Peppa Pig.

RecoveringHun

I think Katie and Faith bonded quite well during Luke and Katie’s marriage. Faith was a young teen and going through puberty (the time when you don’t want to be around your mom) and Katie was young and fun and lived in Florida so it was just the perfect recipe for a good connection. But please note that Faith is an adult now and is making her own choices - she also has/will have a lot to process with her parents so I do think we should keep our gossip to Luke/Katie and not Faith - she’s a really good young adult just trying to have good relationships!
I completely agree, she’s a young woman with her own story. It’s not necessarily gossip about her, but just like Lake she’s mentioned here in regards to the shitty things that Katie and Luke do. Not making an actual commentary on her as a person, but things are shared here as information surrounding her relationship with Katie and how Katie uses that.