Jpslifeandloves

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad you’ve said this! I was thinking the exact same thing. She got a coffee, and he got paid goodness knows how much and asked to do it? Hardly genuine. Or fair!
I don’t see how people aren’t remembering that this is an advertisement. It’s also performative 🤯
There’s people saying they’re a dr or nurse and how this act of his has boosted their moral. Ermmm what? I’m a nurse…it definitely hasn’t boosted mine. If anything it’s made me feel like these people are completely detached from the reality that people like me face on a daily basis.
I’m juggling alllll the balls and he’s there sighing and rolling his eyes at how busy he is all the time, fluffing flowers and being paid to fill his house with new stuff while plotting his latest table reveal. Be kind they’ll say - in other words ‘shut up and let us only ever receive the glorious praise and validation we deserve’ 😂 what even is the world these days. My god 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad you’ve said this! I was thinking the exact same thing. She got a coffee, and he got paid goodness knows how much and asked to do it? Hardly genuine. Or fair!
I don’t see how people aren’t remembering that this is an advertisement. It’s also performative 🤯
There’s people saying they’re a dr or nurse and how this act of his has boosted their moral. Ermmm what? I’m a nurse…it definitely hasn’t boosted mine. If anything it’s made me feel like these people are completely detached from the reality that people like me face on a daily basis.
I’m juggling alllll the balls and he’s there sighing and rolling his eyes at how busy he is all the time, fluffing flowers and being paid to fill his house with new stuff while plotting his latest table reveal. Be kind they’ll say - in other words ‘shut up and let us only ever receive the glorious praise and validation we deserve’ 😂 what even is the world these days. My god 😂
It REALLY is, I have also just seen he did accompanying stories asking people to watch right to the end, just for Emma, as she deserves it... Not because he is keen for the ad to perform well and get the maximum possible views of course!
It feels in such poor taste. I am also a HCP and it hasn't boosted my morale at all- perhaps if he had not been paid for it... I really wanted to leave a comment, there doesn't seem to be any negative or constructive comments there, not sure if that's because other people do all think it's lovely or if they just get deleted?!

Sorry what? I can’t believe this! He was paid to use his free Costa rewards to give his Dr a coffee?

Wow, what guy. How about he gives his fee to a cancer charity or something actually useful?

Reactions: 3
Yes I was thinking the same. It’s shocking how desperate these people are for engagement but more shocking how others lap it up without thinking, wait, what?! I’ve literally never seen anything negative posted but I bet with an ego like that there will be regular checks here for a dose of reality.

Reactions: 1
Sorry what? I can’t believe this! He was paid to use his free Costa rewards to give his Dr a coffee?

Wow, what guy. How about he gives his fee to a cancer charity or something actually useful?
You see that would have been a lovely gesture and so much more meaningful than what he did do.
Out of touch

How annoying is it also when he (and other ‘influencers’ (vom)) deliberately put their picture so far right on their stories so that when you try and tap right to skip past it you end up tapping on the bloody link to their ‘new post’?! Another shameless act. I couldn’t give a flying fluff about your new post, and neither could anybody else. Not even your number one fan! No one ever cares about ‘new posts’ or ‘reveals’ unless it’s something juicy, let’s be honest. Christmas trees aren’t juicy.
Does he really think people sit there hotly anticipating his tree reveal?

How annoying is it also when he (and other ‘influencers’ (vom)) deliberately put their picture so far right on their stories so that when you try and tap right to skip past it you end up tapping on the bloody link to their ‘new post’?! Another shameless act. I couldn’t give a flying fluff about your new post, and neither could anybody else. Not even your number one fan! No one ever cares about ‘new posts’ or ‘reveals’ unless it’s something juicy, let’s be honest. Christmas trees aren’t juicy.
Does he really think people sit there hotly anticipating his tree reveal?
Ugh I really think he does. There's so many sycophantic followers on there though who just fawn over everything he posts

Ugh I really think he does. There's so many sycophantic followers on there though who just fawn over everything he posts
The way he’s been doing these reveals of late has honestly made me want to vom. I think I’ve had to click unfollow actually because he’s so bleeping full of himself that he makes out like we’re literally sitting here waiting on the edge of seats in anticipation for his bragging post lounge/front door/hall/tree reveal. Basically duck off!
Also, his front door Christmas display looks completely tit!

I’m a bit late in catching up, but his front door Christmas display does look like a load of tit dumped there temporarily before he’s off to do the tip and charity shop run!

I had to unfollow him after his direct disrespect for his neighbours. However I was just sent this and it made my day for all the wrong reasons, it confirmed my feelings that his ego has most certainly got the better of him.

• Haha
I had to unfollow him after his direct disrespect for his neighbours. However I was just sent this and it made my day for all the wrong reasons, it confirmed my feelings that his ego has most certainly got the better of him.

I don't look at this account too much, annd have unfollowed also, what did he do to his neighbours?
This video is awful!

‘The shoot was hysterical’. We’re not laughing with you JP, we’re laughing at you - you tit.

‘The shoot was hysterical’. We’re not laughing with you JP, we’re laughing at you - you tit.
ha I know, I bet it wasn't hysterical doing take after take on that gloomy beach chasing the stupid balloons, and it also wasn't hysterical to watch, just a bit odd!

ha I know, I bet it wasn't hysterical doing take after take on that gloomy beach chasing the stupid balloons, and it also wasn't hysterical to watch, just a bit odd!
He has made waaaaaaaay too much of this video, the outtakes, the BTS, his continuing to reinforce his new found ethos of “not taking things too seriously” or whatever BS he keeps spouting and in all honesty it’s the most cringe things I’ve seen in a long while!!! Not to mention all the sycophants resharing on their Stories and he in turn resharing those. Yuk!
I also can’t stand his face IMO, not his actual face but that pantomime dame face that he pulls when talking to camera. I skip off when my Stories roll around to him. I think I’ll probably just unfollow…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That Costa ad, I’m cringing so bad for Costa. Can’t believe they’re working with him again.

The latest reel with the plaster makes me actually want to vom. He makes my skin itch just looking at him!

The latest reel with the plaster makes me actually want to vom. He makes my skin itch just looking at him!
I noticed there’d been some new posts on here but didn’t jump in, as not seen anything on my feed. Well IG and it’s lovely new algorithm has just presented me with this abomination of a Reel of his fetish with his newly plastered walls. Yuk, how utterly terrible! There’s something about his OTT campness that goes beyond beyond being endearing and is actually really creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Came on to see if there was a thread on this obnoxious, patronising man. 😕

what’s with the diagonal abomination of a kitchen? And the hideous plastic looking flooring (obv a freebie) that he’s laid in the (orangery) conservatory! It’s not an orangery you condescending idiot.