Jpslifeandloves

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok maybe he’s not in such an affluent area then as he makes out. If that was ‘posh’ Surrey or London it would be much more for the size of the house.
Agreed. They bought for £755k in 2021 so quite an uplift in price. Not sure they’ve added £340k in 2 years.

Given that he was moaning about the increase in mortgage rates I’m assuming they’re overstretched financially. Although I suspect that won’t be the story he’ll spin though.

perhaps being an influencer isn’t paying what it once was.

Reactions: 1
Agreed. They bought for £755k in 2021 so quite an uplift in price. Not sure they’ve added £340k in 2 years.

Given that he was moaning about the increase in mortgage rates I’m assuming they’re overstretched financially. Although I suspect that won’t be the story he’ll spin though.

perhaps being an influencer isn’t paying what it once was.
Especially as house sales are slowing due to increased mortgages so he hasn’t picked the best time to sell…

See he’s finally admitted to moving house. Apparently personal reasons but only those that pay can find out via his blog. Ok I’ll pass thanks. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
See he’s finally admitted to moving house. Apparently personal reasons but only those that pay can find out via his blog. Ok I’ll pass thanks. 😂
It’s such a weird assumption that anyone gives a tit!

He won’t be able to help himself because he has to over share everything. Don’t worry by Wednesday he’ll be on insta going into minute detail and revealing their new home!

Reactions: 3

He won’t be able to help himself because he has to over share everything. Don’t worry by Wednesday he’ll be on insta going into minute detail and revealing their new home!
Acting like he’s some kind of A lister that his house move had to remain a secret. Cringe!

Yes, won't be long before he's sharing the ins and outs of every part of the process as well as millions of pictures/ videos. Hopefully no more reels of him roaming about the old house looking pensive and sad!

Yes me too, as do the constant references that he makes about how funny he is and how his newsletter is full of humour, when really he just means it has lots of crass innuendo like 'massive semi'
Truly humorous people wouldn’t have to tell you they’re funny. They just are. Unlike him. Pretentious twit.

I’ve not paid to access his blog but from the scant information he’s provided I’ve found the details of his new home. It took less than 10 minutes!

yes please- do share how to find it, i'm intrigued and am definitely not interested in paying!! I saw someone in the comments teasing him on how much he was milking this move and he replied saying he had to because instagram wasn't showing his posts to enough people

• Haha
yes please- do share how to find it, i'm intrigued and am definitely not interested in paying!! I saw someone in the comments teasing him on how much he was milking this move and he replied saying he had to because instagram wasn't showing his posts to enough people
I hate how these people blame Instagram for not showing their posts to people. Maybe they just need to make more interesting and more engaging content and then the algorithm will work on their favour.

Or in JP’s case he just needs to just focus on not being a pretentious smug unfunny twit who no one wants to see in their feed! Actually, maybe he should just quit Social Media altogether!

Ok here goes, I searched ‘tithe barn for sale near Chichester’.

It doesn’t appear to be available via Rightmove. I suspect they got it taken down immediately but he just can’t help himself and has to overshare.

Enjoy!

Ok here goes, I searched ‘tithe barn for sale near Chichester’.

It doesn’t appear to be available via Rightmove. I suspect they got it taken down immediately but he just can’t help himself and has to overshare.

Enjoy!
thanks, found it!

And yes, I hate the constant blaming of the algorithm. A large part of his engagement and following is similar accounts whom he seems to have an unspoken agreement with that they just like and comment on each others account. He used to follow me on Instagram and whenever he'd put a new post out that wasn't doing well he'd love bomb my page liking everything he could and putting loads of generic comments in the hope I'd go over to his and reciprocate. Maybe controversial opinion but another similar account is 'It's Lucy', she also comments on everyone, esp smaller accounts to get them to comment back. I saw recently she had commented on a really sad post someone had put about grief with 'love this!'. It's so disingenuous.

thanks, found it!

And yes, I hate the constant blaming of the algorithm. A large part of his engagement and following is similar accounts whom he seems to have an unspoken agreement with that they just like and comment on each others account. He used to follow me on Instagram and whenever he'd put a new post out that wasn't doing well he'd love bomb my page liking everything he could and putting loads of generic comments in the hope I'd go over to his and reciprocate. Maybe controversial opinion but another similar account is 'It's Lucy', she also comments on everyone, esp smaller accounts to get them to comment back. I saw recently she had commented on a really sad post someone had put about grief with 'love this!'. It's so disingenuous.
He always comes across as someone who would be quite spiteful and vindictive if he doesn’t get his own way.

I’ve not previously come across it’slucy. From a quick peruse she appears to be another one who doesn’t have any individuality. One word, vanilla.

Instagram used to be a much nicer place without the TikTok style videos and the constant sales pitch.

The lack of transparency is really tedious. As is the being muted if you try to call them out on their bullshit.