Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Amen for this thread! Can’t stand the guy. I was shocked with the MHTM ladies recruited him, he must have been the token. He really is so pompous. When he does give someone a nice comment it’s like they should be forever grateful that he has deemed them worthy.

also I heard a rumour that he only sold the last house as the investors wanted to get shot of it and him?

Reactions: 5

#kindlygifted

The latest reel with the plaster makes me actually want to vom. He makes my skin itch just looking at him!
I noticed there’d been some new posts on here but didn’t jump in, as not seen anything on my feed. Well IG and it’s lovely new algorithm has just presented me with this abomination of a Reel of his fetish with his newly plastered walls. Yuk, how utterly terrible! There’s something about his OTT campness that goes beyond beyond being endearing and is actually really creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
I don’t get it, he is trying to promote his blog about decorating? Why? He just gets freebies, that dictate how he does his house up.

Reactions: 4

Warrior

unbelievably when he introduced his subscriptions and thanked those who had signed up I worked out he received £85K !!

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Charlotte_Sometimes

Chatty Member
I hadn’t realised until today there is a thread for this insufferable idiot.

I used to follow him. I noticed he has a new blog and he’s written about weatherboarded properties including his previous home in Surrey. My own home is weatherboarded so I was interested to see what he had written.

The bulk of the post shakes the previous owner of the house he bought in Surrey. Given the effluxion of time, is this really necessary?

Given that he will be charging for this content soon is this really what people want to pay to read?

I responded to his reel about mortgage rates (only because he was so misinformed).

He has a home which is way larger than he needs plus he has a holiday let. If he has financially overstretched himself this is because he is greedy. And let’s face it he could go and get a proper job instead of bitching and griping on stories everyday.

Sadly it’s working a treat for him, I’ve seen so many people sharing his page because he’s so ‘real and honest and down to earth’
The irony is that he is only doing it to get shared, out of him shaming people? Its sad, but I find his stories are no longer honest, real or down to earth. They're like watching the man on homes under the hammer, I am sure he thinks he is a presenter.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
I mean Fuck Me, what a load of old twaddle. If that’s his biggest problem in life he is doing ok. Insta is a total minefield of faux relationships and Huns rinsing what they can put of each other. He knows that, he has been part of that. To suggest he’s offended that’s it’s suddenly not a charitable, non profit outfit is ridiculous!

• Haha

Charlotte_Sometimes

Chatty Member
See he’s finally admitted to moving house. Apparently personal reasons but only those that pay can find out via his blog. Ok I’ll pass thanks. 😂
It’s such a weird assumption that anyone gives a shit!

He won’t be able to help himself because he has to over share everything. Don’t worry by Wednesday he’ll be on insta going into minute detail and revealing their new home!

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Sorry what? I can’t believe this! He was paid to use his free Costa rewards to give his Dr a coffee?

Wow, what guy. How about he gives his fee to a cancer charity or something actually useful?

#kindlygifted

ha I know, I bet it wasn't hysterical doing take after take on that gloomy beach chasing the stupid balloons, and it also wasn't hysterical to watch, just a bit odd!
He has made waaaaaaaay too much of this video, the outtakes, the BTS, his continuing to reinforce his new found ethos of “not taking things too seriously” or whatever BS he keeps spouting and in all honesty it’s the most cringe things I’ve seen in a long while!!! Not to mention all the sycophants resharing on their Stories and he in turn resharing those. Yuk!
I also can’t stand his face IMO, not his actual face but that pantomime dame face that he pulls when talking to camera. I skip off when my Stories roll around to him. I think I’ll probably just unfollow…

• Haha

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Yes, its very put on I personally feel. He was saying how big accounts ('Insta Elite' - would love to know who he is referring too) don't share people anymore, and that is how their pages grew. They need to remember that and share smaller accounts like him (obviously). Calling them self absorbed and forgetting where they came from :ROFLMAO:.
Pot / Kettle springs to mind. Pompous twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Yes me too, as do the constant references that he makes about how funny he is and how his newsletter is full of humour, when really he just means it has lots of crass innuendo like 'massive semi'
Truly humorous people wouldn’t have to tell you they’re funny. They just are. Unlike him. Pretentious twat.

#kindlygifted

Ugh I really think he does. There's so many sycophantic followers on there though who just fawn over everything he posts
The way he’s been doing these reveals of late has honestly made me want to vom. I think I’ve had to click unfollow actually because he’s so fucking full of himself that he makes out like we’re literally sitting here waiting on the edge of seats in anticipation for his bragging post lounge/front door/hall/tree reveal. Basically fuck off!
Also, his front door Christmas display looks completely shit!

I defo think he’s getting worse. He didn’t seem to be this vile before, but it’s like he’s morphing into a caricature of a “bitchy gay” which is sad to see. He seemed like an alright guy before.
Now it’s all drama and looking down on people.

I TOTALLY AGREE! I watched him on a couple of lives and when the character drops he is different. Shame he feels he needs to play a persona, like his old blog 'gay best friend'. JUST BE JP!

Yikes

I’m so glad you’ve said this! I was thinking the exact same thing. She got a coffee, and he got paid goodness knows how much and asked to do it? Hardly genuine. Or fair!
I don’t see how people aren’t remembering that this is an advertisement. It’s also performative 🤯
There’s people saying they’re a dr or nurse and how this act of his has boosted their moral. Ermmm what? I’m a nurse…it definitely hasn’t boosted mine. If anything it’s made me feel like these people are completely detached from the reality that people like me face on a daily basis.
I’m juggling alllll the balls and he’s there sighing and rolling his eyes at how busy he is all the time, fluffing flowers and being paid to fill his house with new stuff while plotting his latest table reveal. Be kind they’ll say - in other words ‘shut up and let us only ever receive the glorious praise and validation we deserve’ 😂 what even is the world these days. My god 😂

helenmoorhouse

I really don't get who in their right minds would pay to read that new blog though?! His house is nice, sure, but quite easy to get a large house to look nice if you have enough budget and lots of freebies to help you. He is not a gifted writer though!
One of the reasons he got my back up was that I followed him and he followed me when he was first on instagram and he used to comment on all my posts etc then as soon as his account went bigger he just stopped and directed all his comments to the bigger accounts. Now he is upset becuase people do that to him. Every so often when I have liked or commented on something he'll go basck like a few of my posts and comment something generic like 'fab' no matter what the caption was so I just unfollowed

• Sad

Yikes

How annoying is it also when he (and other ‘influencers’ (vom)) deliberately put their picture so far right on their stories so that when you try and tap right to skip past it you end up tapping on the bloody link to their ‘new post’?! Another shameless act. I couldn’t give a flying fluff about your new post, and neither could anybody else. Not even your number one fan! No one ever cares about ‘new posts’ or ‘reveals’ unless it’s something juicy, let’s be honest. Christmas trees aren’t juicy.
Does he really think people sit there hotly anticipating his tree reveal?