Jpslifeandloves

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He mentioned today the interest rate rises and the impact on his mortgage payments.

Then went on to say ‘conservatives and Labour all need locking up’. What a twit - why Labour? They’ve not been in power for 13 years.

He is clearly a disgruntled Tory boy.

Reactions: 1
I think JP is a twit but I agree with him here, they’re all terrible. Doesn’t matter whether labour have been in power or not, they still don’t have a scooby about how to fix anything all they do is point the finger. By the way, I’m not a disgruntled Tory boy or girl.

I do find it quite funny that these self obsessed home influencers are all mortgaged to the hilt all for the gram and then have the audacity to moan about it!

What is he ranting on about? Has he had a fall out with a big Instagram account I have missed? Who are these 'Insta Elite'? I am so confused.

God knows. I never watch his stories tbh. Does he always talk in that condescending over annunciated way?

Reactions: 2
Yes, its very put on I personally feel. He was saying how big accounts ('Insta Elite' - would love to know who he is referring too) don't share people anymore, and that is how their pages grew. They need to remember that and share smaller accounts like him (obviously). Calling them self absorbed and forgetting where they came from :ROFLMAO:.

Yes, its very put on I personally feel. He was saying how big accounts ('Insta Elite' - would love to know who he is referring too) don't share people anymore, and that is how their pages grew. They need to remember that and share smaller accounts like him (obviously). Calling them self absorbed and forgetting where they came from :ROFLMAO:.
Pot / Kettle springs to mind. Pompous twit.

• Haha
I mean duck Me, what a load of old twaddle. If that’s his biggest problem in life he is doing ok. Insta is a total minefield of faux relationships and Huns rinsing what they can put of each other. He knows that, he has been part of that. To suggest he’s offended that’s it’s suddenly not a charitable, non profit outfit is ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well he has remarked that most of them' instahuns' are incapable of branching/ diversifying out into a paid subscription blog. 'He is ahead of them and ahead of his time', it's all just a bit petty. That said, I would be interested in who these comments are pointed at.

I hate it when he goes on a rant like this, he just wants lots of people to repost and share his stories saying how true what he is saying is... maybe people don't share his context anymore because it's not that good?

Sadly it’s working a treat for him, I’ve seen so many people sharing his page because he’s so ‘real and honest and down to earth’

Sadly it’s working a treat for him, I’ve seen so many people sharing his page because he’s so ‘real and honest and down to earth’
The irony is that he is only doing it to get shared, out of him shaming people? Its sad, but I find his stories are no longer honest, real or down to earth. They're like watching the man on homes under the hammer, I am sure he thinks he is a presenter.

I don’t get it, he is trying to promote his blog about decorating? Why? He just gets freebies, that dictate how he does his house up.

Reactions: 4
I really don't get who in their right minds would pay to read that new blog though?! His house is nice, sure, but quite easy to get a large house to look nice if you have enough budget and lots of freebies to help you. He is not a gifted writer though!
One of the reasons he got my back up was that I followed him and he followed me when he was first on instagram and he used to comment on all my posts etc then as soon as his account went bigger he just stopped and directed all his comments to the bigger accounts. Now he is upset becuase people do that to him. Every so often when I have liked or commented on something he'll go basck like a few of my posts and comment something generic like 'fab' no matter what the caption was so I just unfollowed

• Sad
I hadn’t realised until today there is a thread for this insufferable idiot.

I used to follow him. I noticed he has a new blog and he’s written about weatherboarded properties including his previous home in Surrey. My own home is weatherboarded so I was interested to see what he had written.

The bulk of the post shakes the previous owner of the house he bought in Surrey. Given the effluxion of time, is this really necessary?

Given that he will be charging for this content soon is this really what people want to pay to read?

I responded to his reel about mortgage rates (only because he was so misinformed).

He has a home which is way larger than he needs plus he has a holiday let. If he has financially overstretched himself this is because he is greedy. And let’s face it he could go and get a proper job instead of bitching and griping on stories everyday.

Just seen on Rightmove that his house is up for sale.

I should add, I am helping a friend house hunt in the local area.