Jpslifeandloves

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it. Thanks

I think he’s an odious man that thinks he’s funny but in fact would be quite bitchy. His face also irrationally really annoys me and the way he talks.😂

Reactions: 2
What’s this paid subscription? He’s really full of self importance isn’t he?
I’ll only show you this small clip, for the rest you need to subscribe. Bore off.

Reactions: 1
unbelievably when he introduced his subscriptions and thanked those who had signed up I worked out he received £85K !!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
unbelievably when he introduced his subscriptions and thanked those who had signed up I worked out he received £85K !!
Really? I’m sure your maths is spot on, but I know people with much bigger followings than him who have subscriptions too and they don’t make anywhere near that?

When I looked it said he had either over 2000 or 3000 subscribers, it doesn't specify how many of those are paid ones though. A while ago Farrah Storr who is big in Substack said that she'd earnt almost £100k from it, and she has 37,000 subscribers, which is maybe about 15x more than him?

I know he thinks he’s posh, but I feel like he looks like an extra from Benidorm the tv show.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Moaning about Instagram now, the platform that made him loads of money when it was free
He just sounds so bitter

• Haha
All this ‘I’ll only show you a peep and the rest is on my paid subscription blog’. Oh do F off. You’re not that interesting tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who are these people who pay to know more about his boring life? It baffles me that anyone would do that!

Reactions: 2
Moaning about Instagram now, the platform that made him loads of money when it was free
He just sounds so bitter
I’m hoping the variable fee will be the final nail in the coffin of these ‘content creaors’

and if there was an Olympic gold medal for moaning, it would be awarded to him. Moan, moan, moan EVERY SINGLE DAY