Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep and I think the worst thing is none of these influencers explain that!! That’s why they do loads of swipe ups so you swipe up atleast once then your giving them commission for the next 30 days. I think it’s very deceiving!!
They are all deceitful.

Reactions: 3
I thought they only got commission from the swipe up if you bought something when you swiped up, if that makes sense 😲
No it’s anything. So if you swipe up and it’s eBay for £4 Cleaning product. Then next week you go on Ebay to buy a new sofa for £800 they will get commission for the sofa too. It’s disgusting really!! Anything you buy in the next 30 days from that website they get some commission. So if you do swipe up delete your cookies!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't understand how she managed to run a business, she always seems to post that they woke up late, before lock down, the daughter was usually late to school, the fact she thinks it's funny and something to be using as content says a great deal about her. Again today, slept late
Screenshot_20210119_112707_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210119_112653_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 5
This makes me so angry! The teacher will have went to trouble ensuring space in calendar, prepared for 1-1, set up session and she can’t even be bothered to wake up in time! A parent who doesn’t even work because I am sorry I refuse to credit Instagram as a job

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This makes me so angry! The teacher will have went to trouble ensuring space in calendar, prepared for 1-1, set up session and she can’t even be bothered to wake up in time! A parent who doesn’t even work because I am sorry I refuse to credit Instagram as a job
💯 this 🙌

I don't understand how she managed to run a business, she always seems to post that they woke up late, before lock down, the daughter was usually late to school, the fact she thinks it's funny and something to be using as content says a great deal about her. Again today, slept lateView attachment 391449View attachment 391448
Content exactly!!
This is about the height of content now, seen she posted explaining why she has time away and how she chooses carefully selected #ads to boost her earnings.
For me she has just gotten lazy for the most part, her husband is a chef, but he doesn't work 24/7 and her dad lives next door. I'm sure they could help out.
Just popping onto say hello, don't bother, its a CLEANING account.

Close to unfollowing- too many#ads. Too much repeated content and as for the thing the other day about missing the 121 with the teacher and contemplating lying about an excuse 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh dear.

Close to unfollowing- too many#ads. Too much repeated content and as for the thing the other day about missing the 121 with the teacher and contemplating lying about an excuse 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh dear.
I know filming content can take ages and a lot of accounts do pre records but they remain active everyday, lynsay queen OC uses the same clean sheet Sunday montage every week but she also posts daily on stories.
The way I look at a cleaning account is, surely you are cleaning anyway so why not just record it? The before and afters are easily the best. I also read only the other day that home accounts take 20plus pictures of a room in all different angles and maybe with odd thing moved about to keep on file so if they find themselves busy they still have something to post and try to engage with followers, as really that's why people follow.

I really don’t know why! He looks like ya typical little Welsh man from the 90’s! 🥴
Yes!! I’ve always thought he looked very 90’s! I think it’s his hair style.
He’s very fond of himself!
Jo acts really giggly and girly around him, it’s weird!

• Haha
I've messaged her to ask if the new Morrisons shopping post, is sponsored or gifted by them and if so why isn't it marked as AD or gifted. I've also asked why she never labels posts when she is gifted freebies. It may seem petty, but I followed a cleaning channel not an advertising channel

I've messaged her to ask if the new Morrisons shopping post, is sponsored or gifted by them and if so why isn't it marked as AD or gifted. I've also asked why she never labels posts when she is gifted freebies. It may seem petty, but I followed a cleaning channel not an advertising channel
I think that’s a fair point. Will be interesting to see how she responds.

Just had a quick look at her page. I wouldn’t say that the morrisons post is an ad, she does say at the end of the post where would you like me to shop next week to show you what’s available.

Going down her grid posts most do seem labelled as ad.

Not sticking up for her at all but she does seem to label stuff. I unfollowed her recently as she she just seems so different and she lets that child act like a spoilt brat and was sick to death seeing that dimwit brother of hers. She just seems like the rest of the moaners now about how long it takes to film and photograph well know what no one is forcing you to do it and I’m sure no one would miss you if you gave insta up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I think that’s a fair point. Will be interesting to see how she responds.
It shows she's seen the message but no reply as yet, so will wait and see. I understand they have to earn money, but at least be honest, transparency is so important if they want to be taken seriously. Her channel used to be quite good, lots of tips and cleaning hacks, but now it's endless chat about how she can't be bothered or she's over laid

Reactions: 2
Yes!! I’ve always thought he looked very 90’s! I think it’s his hair style.
He’s very fond of himself!
Jo acts really giggly and girly around him, it’s weird!
Yes, that is weird isn’t it? It’s like she’s showing off in front of him. Why is he even on her stories?!

Yes, that is weird isn’t it? It’s like she’s showing off in front of him. Why is he even on her stories?!
I reckon her engagement must go up when he’s on, otherwise I don’t see why she would bother. Desperate for content maybe? He seems like a bit of a dick to me, although she appears to be in awe of him. Strange.

• Haha
Funny that she’s a cleaning account, she looks like she could do with a good wash to me 😀😀

• Haha
Funny that she’s a cleaning account, she looks like she could do with a good wash to me 😀😀
Think that's been touched on before, I don't want to get into it cause I do like her but yea it's been noted. Its the cuffs of the daughters coat I can never get passed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.