Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, what? Soda crystals are 70p....what type of head would pay £2?
Is she getting some kind of incentive to advertise these over priced items, soda crystals and white vinegar, obscenely inflated prices just because it has a Cilit Bang label on them

Reactions: 4
Didn't she take Seren out of school for a day last week to go to Harry Potter world? My children's school are really strict about kids having days off and I thought surely she could take Seren off in the easter holidays as she is breaking up from school today than take her out a day off school last week?

Reactions: 5
Is she getting some kind of incentive to advertise these over priced items, soda crystals and white vinegar, obscenely inflated prices just because it has a Cilit Bang label on them
If she does their SM then she should be labelling it as an advert, surely?

Didn't she take Seren out of school for a day last week to go to Harry Potter world? My children's school are really strict about kids having days off and I thought surely she could take Seren off in the easter holidays as she is breaking up from school today than take her out a day off school last week?
Yep. She kept her off last Thursday as it was her birthday 🤨 We all commented at the time. Not impressed.

Reactions: 6
If she does their SM then she should be labelling it as an advert, surely?

Yep. She kept her off last Thursday as it was her birthday 🤨 We all commented at the time. Not impressed.
Oops I haven't gone all back through the thread as I've been a bit busy. I thought it was a bit odd why she couldn't just go this weeknd.

Reactions: 2
Wondering why she has laundry liquid/fab con in drinks bottles 🤔
This is what annoys me about these influencers. They don't listen to safety advice and then call us trolls when we try and advise them... I get that Seren is old enough to know it's laundry liquid but other children may not whose parents might use this hack off of her insta 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
This is what annoys me about these influencers. They don't listen to safety advice and then call us trolls when we try and advise them... I get that Seren is old enough to know it's laundry liquid but other children may not whose parents might use this hack off of her insta 😡
I'm sure she's been called out about this before 🤔 and had people telling her it was an unsafe hack 🤦🏼‍♀️

I dont know if she still does it but she used to pour zoflora and splash of hot water into a jar , call it jotties jar and just leave it open on the counter for smell !

• Wow
Exactly
They bang on about safety, they ought to be setting an example

I dont know if she still does it but she used to pour zoflora and splash of hot water into a jar , call it jotties jar and just leave it open on the counter for smell !
So did Hinch.
The huns still stick Zoflora soaked tampons behind their radiators and wipe everything with lenor.

Darwin would have a field day

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It's so stupid, not only from a safety point of view, but she still has to keep the cap for the dosage 🙄 where does she keep it? Does she rinse it out each time to stop it getting sticky? Why does she bother?

Reactions: 6
It's so stupid, not only from a safety point of view, but she still has to keep the cap for the dosage 🙄 where does she keep it? Does she rinse it out each time to stop it getting sticky? Why does she bother?
This trend of dispensing things from one container to another 🥱 I mean does anyone actually care if their fabric softener is stored in a pretty bottle or not??!!! I bloody don't! 🙋🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Bet those were the before pictures of her holiday home, there’s no way she left it like that upon leaving - it’ll have been as scuzzy as her own place 🤢 I pity the poor cleaners.

This trend of dispensing things from one container to another 🥱 I mean does anyone actually care if their fabric softener is stored in a pretty bottle or not??!!! I bloody don't! 🙋🏼‍♀️

I don't get it either, it's not practical at all! The lids on laundry liquid and fabric conditioner are designed so that when you put them back on the excess liquid will go back into the bottle and not so much around the rim. Those bottles are probably heaving like the rest of her house 😖

Reactions: 8
What is this cop out of the pre records? Yes she had covid but she was doing it long before that!
30sec reels and she gets paid for that tit. I know she has another job but if that's the case she needs to give this up.

Reactions: 3
Birthday cards up for a month??!! WTF?? Things like that drive me mad after a week🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Is she really that lazy that she hasn’t taken them down? Or would it really hurt Seren’s feelings that her birthday is over?? 🤯

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.