Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't understand how Jo can laugh at how untidy her kitchen is. There's only two of them, but it is ALWAYS in a state of chaos. I just don't understand how it gets so untidy

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I really don't understand how Jo can laugh at how untidy her kitchen is. There's only two of them, but it is ALWAYS in a state of chaos. I just don't understand how it gets so untidy
I can never understand what she finds so funny about it or how it gets in that state. Seren isn't even there all the time. Also yes, that doll, just weird.

Reactions: 8
There is just so much tat and crap taking up her space. It cna never be tidy, she needs to seriously declutter, she barely has any worktop space.

Reactions: 11
There is just so much tat and crap taking up her space. It cna never be tidy, she needs to seriously declutter, she barely has any worktop space.
I agree it's a small space with limited workbench area then add all the crap she has, you could literally make a cup of tea and fold some washing and it would look like a bomb site. My kitchen is similar size, you really have to go minimal.

Reactions: 6
Watching her Stories first thing this morning was a mistake :sick: :sick: That manky fridge!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
How does she always end up with infestations and all manner of smelly, disgusting shite in her kitchen? She’s the only person I’ve ever seen have these sort of problems. It can’t be a coincidence.

Reactions: 13
I genuinely don't understand how it could get so bad under a fridge. I haven't ever pulled out my fridge (I just hoover underneath) so how is hers so disgusting with so much dirt and old food etc? Didn’t she have maggots under there a few months ago too! It's like something off How Clean is Your House!
I thought she had no trousers on I that picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I genuinely don't understand how it could get so bad under a fridge. I haven't ever pulled out my fridge (I just hoover underneath) so how is hers so disgusting with so much dirt and old food etc? Didn’t she have maggots under there a few months ago too! It's like something off How Clean is Your House!
This happened to me I had a rat that got into my kitchen from an old tumble dryer vent it was living behind my fridge and drinking the water from the tray and pooing in there too the smell was horrific I would be embarrassed to be posting that as content hers looks worse than mine did 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Same. I’ve never had any of her filth problems in my entire adult life. I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
How much?! It's just vinegar... why not help people to save money in these difficult times instead of encouraging people to go out and buy overpriced products? It's about 50p in most supermarkets.

Attachments

How much?! It's just vinegar... why not help people to save money in these difficult times instead of encouraging people to go out and buy overpriced products? It's about 50p in most supermarkets.
Sorry but those labels are horrific - looks like Clit Bang! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
This happened to me I had a rat that got into my kitchen from an old tumble dryer vent it was living behind my fridge and drinking the water from the tray and pooing in there too the smell was horrific I would be embarrassed to be posting that as content hers looks worse than mine did 🤮
I fully understand this wasn’t due to a lack of hygiene and it isn’t your fault that it happened, but OMG it’s gonna give me nightmares for weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.