Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to be playing up to the fact everyone is creeped out by her and her brother. I worked with a woman once who had a weird relationship with her son. Her husband was disabled and was pretty much bed bound so her son who is a recluse became her support (which is fine if in normal boundaries) but it was in a really uncomfortable way. It was like she used her son for what her husband couldn’t give her anymore (I don’t mean sexual). I think that is what Jo is doing with Kerry

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Is she having some sort of life crisis? Not sure what age she is but all of a sudden with the piercings and now a tattoo…

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Was she always as annoying and we all overlooked it?
I can't with her, even the little cleaning she does is rubbish now. Filling a soap daddy, wow how did we all survive without that tip.
I don't think so unless I overlooked it also, it's her sqeakiness that's getting me most gives me the shivers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she take Seren out of school to go to HP World? It’s not half term or anything in Wales is it?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Nope, ours is later so not for another 2 weeks
Can’t believe she’d take her child, who seems to need additional help, out of school just because it’s her birthday. They’ve got a fortnight off coming up soon, take her then ffs 🙄

Reactions: 14
Apologies if anyone likes it, I think that birth pillow thing is a bit weird and creepy 😳

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.