Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in hope someone will direct her to this page and she will change her ways as she was one of the better accounts!

Reactions: 9
Why does this fool think it's funny to tell the world she clearly doesn't put much effort into parenting? She never forgets her trips away or prattling around with her brother. Pity her daughter isn't more of a priority
So true! Never forgets her nail appointments or as you say that dick of a brother is calling round.

Reactions: 7
One of my pet hates as a parent! There’s a few parents at our school who forget every event wether it be “own clothes day” or a planned trip!! I just feel so sorry for their kids missing out! I’d hate to send my kid in their uniform when all their friends get to wear their own clothes for the day I’d feel awful! Jo seems to think it’s funny that she forgets or wasn’t aware but it just comes across as lazy parenting 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Why does this fool think it's funny to tell the world she clearly doesn't put much effort into parenting? She never forgets her trips away or prattling around with her brother. Pity her daughter isn't more of a priority
I’m not sticking up for her but she does go between both her mums and dads after school. I had divorced parents and sometimes would leave school saying to my mum oohhh Wednesday is such and such, and if I then was with my dad he wouldn’t know. Could be a factor? She is scatty though!

Reactions: 2
When I seen the cloth I thought oh most of that is probably dye from the fabric, then I seen the actual chair 🤢 drool and stains, her house must stink. Ive a dog and its hard to keep on top off that doggy odour.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m not sticking up for her but she does go between both her mums and dads after school. I had divorced parents and sometimes would leave school saying to my mum oohhh Wednesday is such and such, and if I then was with my dad he wouldn’t know. Could be a factor? She is scatty though!
Do you remember during lock down, she forgot she had an online parent teacher conference and overslept, so had to reschedule. This was before she split with her hubby. She was online giggling like a child about it, rather than feeling embarrassed. If she paid as much time to organising her parenting as she does her social life, she probably wouldn't forget so much when it comes to her daughter. She has planners etc, so either she doesn't add these events or just doesn't bother to use her planners. I agree with what you say that Seren goes between two households, so more reason BOTH parents should communicate and plan, I'm just not sure if Jo has the capacity to do it. Jo's giddy reaction to everything appears so inappropriate at times. It's good to be open and honest, but when she repeatedly tells her followers she's forgotten something relating to Seren, it makes her look less scatty and more like she doesn't care. Saying that, when my sons were younger I remember certain parents at school who always forgot events for the kids but never forgot their own appointments (nights out, hair etc). I suppose some people try and pass lazy/careless as scatty

Reactions: 8
Do you remember during lock down, she forgot she had an online parent teacher conference and overslept, so had to reschedule. This was before she split with her hubby. She was online giggling like a child about it, rather than feeling embarrassed. If she paid as much time to organising her parenting as she does her social life, she probably wouldn't forget so much when it comes to her daughter. She has planners etc, so either she doesn't add these events or just doesn't bother to use her planners. I agree with what you say that Seren goes between two households, so more reason BOTH parents should communicate and plan, I'm just not sure if Jo has the capacity to do it. Jo's giddy reaction to everything appears so inappropriate at times. It's good to be open and honest, but when she repeatedly tells her followers she's forgotten something relating to Seren, it makes her look less scatty and more like she doesn't care. Saying that, when my sons were younger I remember certain parents at school who always forgot events for the kids but never forgot their own appointments (nights out, hair etc). I suppose some people try and pass lazy/careless as scatty
I think now she’s single, she probably sees Seren as an inconvenience 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yeah I think that’s the thing- I doubt they communicate and plan much. I guess cause Tim is a chef, she doesn’t seem to spend the same evenings / days with him, it’s quite all over the place, which is unstable for seren as she doesn’t have much structure 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She even released her own planners 😂 I bought one 😂🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She should take some time off social media and get her tit together 🤷🏼‍♀️ her stories are nothing like they used to be and her house is becoming more and more icky 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.